• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody watching the game?

Allen looking pretty decent makes me think Cam is done cause tbh shows how absolutely awful he has been

Would someone trade a first for Cam? Serious question. He's done in Carolina. Amazing how Greg Olsen doesn't look old all the sudden.

Would someone trade a first for Cam? Serious question. He's done in Carolina. Amazing how Greg Olsen doesn't look old all the sudden.

This post is dumb. After the two games, nobody is trading for cam, especially not a first. Also Cam isn’t done in Carolina. Maybe for the season. But I’d be surprised about that and if Cam never plays another game for us.

This post is dumb. After the two games, nobody is trading for cam, especially not a first. Also Cam isn’t done in Carolina. Maybe for the season. But I’d be surprised about that and if Cam never plays another game for us.

There is no scenario that I can fathom where the team is better off with Cam and without his cap space.

He's a FA after next year with no guaranteed money left. He's time of being a consistent impact player is over. Carolina has players at all positions and can plug and play a lot of QBs. Save that money and build up the remainder of the roster and it is a consistent 10+ win team.

There is no scenario that I can fathom where the team is better off with Cam and without his cap space.

He's a FA after next year with no guaranteed money left. He's time of being a consistent impact player is over. Carolina has players at all positions and can plug and play a lot of QBs. Save that money and build up the remainder of the roster and it is a consistent 10+ win team.

TRADE CAM NOW!

Kyle Allen. Gamer.

But kinda wanna see one more week, Saints backups and now I'm sure he's super cheesed to be playing at home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back