• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canceled out a little bit by the fact he found Palardy off the street and he's been excellent. More him winning the job than Lee losing it

The Andy Lee trade was so against everything gman supposedly about

I dunno -- he was never afraid to trade away draft picks

True true

It seems like it'd be relatively easy to be a decent GM

@PanthersBill
Alex Armah has made the Panthers' 53-man roster. So has Kaelin Clay.

surprised by clay... bad news for damiere byrd?

eta: nm, byrd made it. 6 WRs. KB, Funch, Samuel, Shepard, Byrd, and Clay. Bersin to IR, probably for being white.

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: Bersin or Bust

Whyyyyyyy

Because our top two RBs are injury prone.

I'm pissed about Webb. He clearly outplayed DA.

weird choices, seems like CAP and kaelin clay are completely unnecessary to have on the roster over webb

i think Clay had a big 4th preaseason game which I and most people didn't watch. I think Clay and Byrd are slot hedges against Samuel's hamstring flaring up.

CAP was destined to be cut but honestly had a really good preseason too.

Broncos cut S TJ Ward. all fans say this after every notable opposing team cut, but Hurney should pursue him.

Man, I'm really bummed about Webb. Best of luck to my fellow Blazer. I would think the coaching staff would give him incredible recommendations, so hopefully he can sign on somewhere. (I'm also not sure that's how the NFL works)

Last edited:
weird choices, seems like CAP and kaelin clay are completely unnecessary to have on the roster over webb

Most teams carry 2 QBs. That's fine. A fourth RB and 6 WRs are fine too.

lol you crazy for this one marty!

butker and gano both make the initial 53 man roster.

Panthers are fielding offers for both kickers. Just buying time.

Feel good about the return men for the first time in awhile. CMC, Samuels, Byrd, and Clay could all do damage back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back