• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because kicker is obviously a position of need so far this year. Wonder if we will show any interest in Byron Maxwell? Released by the Dolphins - having a horrible year, but pretty talented dude.

Gano has a knee problem, only reason for this. I have to give him credit, he has been very good this year.

Cammy Cam just feeding the critics at his presser today...he was asked a question (can the offense sustain consistency like they played in NE and DET), pretty much rolled his eyes, and darted out.

Last edited:
I gotta believe that's exactly what woulda happened if DG were still here

2017 Panthers Thread: A Bleak 4-3

We all thought Bersin was the untouchable when it was really Gano the whole time.

Luke expected to be cleared to play this weekend.

Good news, obviously, but now we can only wonder how long we'll have him back until the next concussion. I don't think the concussion collar is working...

Thoughts and prayers. For real. I'm going to treat this like the last time I'll get to see him in person. I'd rather see him retire than continue to go through this.

As integral as he is to the defense, I hope he retires. Its scary to see what is happening to him and to know what could be in his future.

Yep hope he retires too. Great guy and I want him to get into coaching or whatever and not be a vegetable at 40

With all the pub the CTE studies are getting now, the NFL will likely force his hand sooner rather than later if/when he has another one. Retire now young man while you still have most of your brain functioning before it is too late.

I don't want to say I hope he retires, but I hope he and his family take a long hard look at his love for the game and earning potential vs. his current health and the long term potential health issues. I'm sure they have/will. The fan in me hopes that most of the concussions (other than the obviously horrible one last year) have been minor and he can enjoy a long, healthy career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back