• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remain astonished at the negativity sometimes directed at CMC. No way anyone that knows football could be negative on him. The guy is out there virtually every single play - as a rookie - on a good NFL team for a reason.

Jury still out.

Yeah I don’t dislike him and think he’s doing a fine job. The tweet is just discussing his draft spot

CMC could be good in the running game if Shula knew how to draw up a running play that isn't running it up the middle. How they haven't just gone and looked up how Darren Sproles is used in the running game at the Eagles or the Saints before that and just applied it for CMC is baffling to me. I'm not even a Panthers fan and I get frustrated at the fact that Shula is still the O coordinator because of how inept he is at his job.

I agree the Panthers are good but that is mostly being held up by the defense. If I had to grade each side of the ball I think it would be like this:
Defense with Kuechly: A+
Defense without Kuechly: A-
Offense: C

C is generous.

Hopefully Olsen's return will be a big boost. Gotta survive the next two games at least though

Butker is a complete stud. 5/5 tonight.

If we dont at least explore upgrading the WR position then we aren't serious about winning this year.

Trading for a WR would be like giving up on CMC and Samuels.

Trading for a WR would be like giving up on CMC and Samuels.

CMC isn't a WR and Samuels missed training camp and the beginning of the season. It would be like admitting letting Ted Ginn go was a mistake because it takes time to develop a deep threat NFL WR.

Yeah I don't think it means that at all, adding a deep threat like TY would only help those guys I'd imagine, giving them more space to operate. I'd love samuel to be that deep ball guy but I dont see it yet.

You know who

He gets his name spelled right when he doesn't suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back