• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now (pre-Saints playing their first game), 538 has Panthers -4.5 against both Buffalo and Saints. Seems like -4.5 favorites win roughly 67% of the time so we're around 45% to win both games based on those.

Sorry, my bad. Could've sworn they showed a sweaty lineman on the bench and were talking about Butler making a play, oh well.

As of right now (pre-Saints playing their first game), 538 has Panthers -4.5 against both Buffalo and Saints. Seems like -4.5 favorites win roughly 67% of the time so we're around 45% to win both games based on those.

I'll take Panthers -4.5 vs. Buffalo all day long

it's too early to really use 538s ELO projections. it's mostly just last year's results. Bills are probably worse than that and Panthers are 7.5 favorites in Vegas. Also impossible to get a good feel on Saints right now.

it's too early to really use 538s ELO projections. it's mostly just last year's results. Bills are probably worse than that and Panthers are 7.5 favorites in Vegas. Also impossible to get a good feel on Saints right now.
I'm interested to see where the line ends up this week, I was thinking -6

Sharps love the Panthers and Eagles coming into the season

I'm interested to see where the line ends up this week, I was thinking -6

Sharps love the Panthers and Eagles coming into the season

Actual spread is 7.5, so yup, somebody loves us!

The Vikings' version of Bersin is much better than ours.

Bersin is a BUM, time to quit bringing him back to training camp. Cut the fucking cord.

If Byrd was good enough I would think he would've done something by now. There aren't many guys who produce after hanging around a roster and doing nothing their first couple years, though Minnesota Bersin is certainly an example

Rivera said post game that Byrd and Samuel will seem more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back