• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird software glitch there as well, as I posted that outside the quote code. Nice board, dv7

I actually know a fair number of Bills and Browns fans in NC. They don't bother me. It's the frontrunning Steeler fans who somehow claim that their families are from Pittsburgh. I looked it up, there weren't 40 million people in Pittsburgh in the 70s.

Don't worry, they'll probably all melt by halftime. It was hot as balls outside in the sun yesterday at 1:00, those poor eskimo bastards are going to roast today without any shade.

Dunno about Charlotte but it's pretty hot in Winston today.

Another possibly unpopular opinion: it's nice being on CBS. Maybe I'm used to the Fox broadcast but CBS feels more big time.

Late report from Bill Voth that Ryan Kallil might not play today

Very late report. The #3 C is listed as inactive.

This has been a weird drive
It's like Shula calls non sense on first and second and then we get bailed out by talent on third and long

Wtf happened to this quick hitting short pass offense we were supposed to see this year!

Sucks only getting three there but I liked what I saw on that drive. Buffalo's D didn't look amazing.

Ghastly blown assignment by left tackle there. Fortunately we have Cam

is it weird to be excited to watch our defense?

Cam isn't even playing great and he's killing this defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back