• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty damn good price for guy one year from being 2nd team All-Pro.

Wow that is GREAT we have Williams back for next season. And he will have lots of incentive to have a great year. So far so good for Marty.

We have no money left. I think I read we had 12 million left after the Paradis signing

Williams - 6,000,000
Rookies - 5,000,000 approx.

We did well for not having much cap space. S, C, RT.

Williams was the top OL free agent on NFL.com, #23 overall.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ee-agents-of-2019-defenders-dominate-rankings

Chiefs released Eric Berry. Interested?

I like him, but he was out forever with a "heel." Gotta think it was an achilles issuee. Defense took a dive when he got hurt, but no real lift when he returned. He's a QB on defense, but gotta think he's not close to full strength yet and a liability. Do FA's ever work out to prove their health?

Gotta cut bad Khalil to free up more money now right?

Might be in the minority here, but I loved listening to Eugene. Was always entertaining and the complete opposite of Mixon, which worked out well, IMO.

————————-

Panthers will not renew contract of Eugene Robinson, per sources. Former NFL safety had been team’s radio color analyst since 2002.

Def not a pro broadcaster but yeah, he was an entertaining listen at times. Just free us all from Mick already TEPPER!

Might be in the minority here, but I loved listening to Eugene. Was always entertaining and the complete opposite of Mixon, which worked out well, IMO.

————————-

Panthers will not renew contract of Eugene Robinson, per sources. Former NFL safety had been team’s radio color analyst since 2002.

That’s disappointing. Definitely was entertaining.

I thought I saw we could cut Kalil and take a small hit but then I saw it would be a bigger hit. Just keep him and hope he’s serviceable. Hope Moton or Williams can slide over there and earn a big payday.

We save $7.25M if we designate Kalil as a post-June 1 cut.

But I think we're willing to give him one more year of rope

————————-

I like Eugene too. Sorry he is leaving.

What exactly does the whole moving headquarters to SC really mean? Will there be any noticeable difference for fans?

SC is almost certainly laying the groundwork for a stadium pitch. The Secretary of Transportation was at the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back