• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Here in Indy they are hyping up Funches. Saying he is a great addition to the colts. Guess they didn't watch many panthers games.

If he knew he was gonna get paid as much as he did definitely brings into question how much he tried last season

If he knew he was gonna get paid as much as he did definitely brings into question how much he tried last season

he’s one of those guys who is always in the playbook so I doubt that. Hard work isn’t one of his faults

So who we taking tonight?

Haven't really been following the beat that much, but looks like we like Brian Burns if we stay put, but I could see us trading down. We need to take OL, DL, or EDGE (this year's annoying lexicon entry) in R1

Quinnen Williams, if he's still there.

I wouldn't be surprised if we take a OL. We've might have a few good options when we pick.

Burns looks like a project. Montez Sweat dropping like a rock.

So who we taking tonight?

Haven't really been following the beat that much, but looks like we like Brian Burns if we stay put, but I could see us trading down. We need to take OL, DL, or EDGE (this year's annoying lexicon entry) in R1

One of the top 3 OLine looks to be best case scenario. It would take a run on QBs and DLine to make that happen though.

Willaims, Taylor, or Dillard would be no brainers at 16 if they fell. Sweat or Burns at Edge if they make it there. I don't think we're very concerned about the heart issue.

Worst case scenario is all 5 of those are gone when we pick and get stuck with Cody Ford

Looks like Montez Sweat's heart condition was misdiagnosed. Back into the top 10? Probably

think we'll take one of:

Sweat
Burns
Gary
Ferrell
Greg Little
Cody Ford
Jawaan Taylor
Risner

With Allen and Oliver still out there, a reminder we'd be picking 9th if we hadn't beaten the Saints in the finale

Last edited:
Dang, Giants take their QB early. Looks like we’ll be picking at 16 and not trading back

2019 Carolina Panthers Free Agency

I’ve read very little draft analysis this year. Not sure why. It’s weird.

Last edited:
So how do we feel about Burns? Seems very small.

Forgot about possibly going to a 3-4. He's clearly the right size for a rush OLB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back