• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silver lining for the Bucs is they'll have another new kicker and Jameis may have figured out how to get Desean Jackson involved.

Fun atmosphere tonight. Tons of Pats fans. Curious to see if there are anywhere close to as many Panthers fans in three weeks.

Jameis can’t throw either. It takes him like five seconds to process each read.

This was mind-numbing. Every pass was like................................................THROW!!!!!!!! And then the last couple series everyone in red was just barely tossing the ball. Jameis, the center, everyone just rinky dink tosses to each other. No urgency.

All that said, those red uni's were sharp as hell.

That reporter saw a chance to run to the moral high ground and, like everyone else who does so, she forgot that she wasn't perfect either.

I will say that my 15 year old daughter wants to be a journalist and has been doing a little program through The Observer where she gets to go one afternoon a week and shadow a reporter and she has been with Jordan. My daughter really likes her and looks up to her, and Jordan has been great to her. It's just annoying that people rush to the moral high ground to grandstand as fast as they can these days.

This was Cam being Cam - he is regularly arrogant and/or condescending to reporters questions. This time his smugness got attached to something mildly offensive and it blew up in his face.

Thought it was a very good apology as well. Much better than some prepared statement or a tweet sent out by a PR person on his behalf. If you want some kind of better apology than that you won't get one from anyone in the NFL. I guess the fake outrage has to continue somehow so it's easy to just keep on piling on the apology. Pathetic.

I'd like to go back to people having arguments/disagreements and just apologizing to each other, rather than to the facebook/twitter world. Cam said something foolish. She has said/tweeted foolish things in the past. I don't really think this was something that warranted delving into her past tweets and into a debate on gender equality.

I'd like to go back to people having arguments/disagreements and just apologizing to each other, rather than to the facebook/twitter world. Cam said something foolish. She has said/tweeted foolish things in the past. I don't really think this was something that warranted delving into her past tweets and into a debate on gender equality.

Welcome to the Republican Party.

The observer is milking this so damn hard. First time anyone's paid attention to them since they published the letter from the titans fan and they are not gonna let go

Never smart to piss off a reporter.

I'd like to go back to people not caring what athletes say. Cam is in the spotlight because he is big, can run fast, and throw a ball far, not because his soundbites deserve the nation's attention to be scrutinized. If the bananaboat crew wants to proactively use their position to speak out, then by all means go for it, but it is just a waste of time to care about what an athlete says at a game-related press conference.

Yeah 2&2 likes his athletes myopically focused on the task at hand - not out offering any real world opinions !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back