• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Schefter:

Updated trade: Turns out that Buffalo traded CB Kevon Seymour to the Carolina Panthers for WR Kaelin Clay, per source.

LOL. We are going to have at least three CBs from last year's draft on the roster.

Seymour for Clay and the 2019 7th round pick.

Rumored to be trying to sign TJ Ward.

2 QB's on the roster, one who is coming off shoulder surgery and gets hit about every play and the other who is around 60 now and just can't play at all anymore, we are in deep do-do

2 QB's on the roster, one who is coming off shoulder surgery and gets hit about every play and the other who is around 60 now and just can't play at all anymore, we are in deep do-do

If Cam can't play well, the season is over anyway. #2 or #3 isn't going to save the Panthers season.

Could save a possession or two.

TJ Ward to the Bucs.

If Cam can't play well, the season is over anyway. #2 or #3 isn't going to save the Panthers season.

Again, you don't expect your backup QB to win 16 games. You expect him to give you a chance at winning 30% - 50% of the games he starts. You're preparing for if Cam tweaks his ankle or shoulder, not if he blows an ACL or his arm falls off.

Gotta be happy for the Newtons today... To think a $100 bet on his little brother Caylin would have won $55,000 yesterday in the biggest upset in college football history. Who would of thunk it?

Picked up Brad Kaaya off waivers. WTF

Webb played special teams, which I assume Kaaya will not. He also doesn't seem talented enough to be a high-level backup qb. So I'm really really confused.

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: Bersin or Bust

Complete head scratcher on multiple levels.

Only makes sense to put him on the practice squad. But I'd rather have Gilbert.

Last edited:
Webb played special teams, which I assume Kaaya will not. He also doesn't seem talented enough to be a high-level backup qb. So I'm really really confused.

Nothing to see here, just Marty Hurney's destruction (or deconstruction if you prefer) of the Panthers again. Ph is right, we need a decent 3rd string for short term emergencies, not a full time starter

the only good thing about picking up Kaaya was learning his mom was the actress that played Felicia in Friday.

Elder to IR... can't return. Armah waived. hope i'm wrong but i don't see him clearing waivers.. smh.

Last edited:
it's genius to cut our 6th round pick while holding on to two kickers so you can hopefully trade one of them for a conditional 7th round pick.

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: Bersin or Bust

the only good thing about picking up Kaaya was learning his mom was the actress that played Felicia in Friday.

Dude. You don't follow ACC football?

Baffling move cutting Armah at this point. I assume he will be on the practice squad if he clears. We don't have a FB.

I thought Armah had a great camp/preseason

Same. Looks like a beast and the FB of the future. Huge weapon out of the backfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back