• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd half of our schedule looks a lot easier than it did a few weeks ago. Miami looks weak. Atlanta don't have it together. GB will likely be without Rodgers. Minnesota are very banged up. I think we finish 11-5 with L's @NO and @ATL

Oh yeah, I'll definitely take it considering what the offense has been. A repeat 2nd half and 10-6 gets us in the playoffs right?

Oh yeah, I'll definitely take it considering what the offense has been. A repeat 2nd half and 10-6 gets us in the playoffs right?

100%, but I doubt that wins the South unless that comes with a W in NO. I don't see us losing 3 if we win in NO but I've incorrectly predicted basically all of our games this season outside of SF so what do I know

Looks kinda like Eagles and Vikes will win their divisions and all but two of DAL/CAR/ATL/NO/SEA/LAR will make the playoffs, with everyone else not being a legit threat. Maybe the Lions with a not-difficult schedule can get back into it but it helps we have the H2H tiebreak there.

I could see 10-6 not being enough with tiebreaks. Let's just win the division and not have to worry about that

Cowboys have a tough remaining schedule. Chiefs, @ATL, Eagles, Chargers, Wash, @NYG, @OAK, Seattle, @Eagles.

Not sure that schedule is as tough as it may have seemed before the season. Home games are definitely more challenging. Next two weeks and the Seattle game will be telling

I haven't fully bought into the Rams just yet. I could see them finishing on somewhat of a skid, ending at 9-7

I dunno -- I think their D has actually underperformed so far. Maybe their O regresses a bit but the D improving would cancel that out

If I had to pick one NFC team to make the super bowl today I think my first choice would be Seattle, as much as I hate it.

If I had to pick one NFC team to make the super bowl today I think my first choice would be Seattle, as much as I hate it.

Just because of the past? They have no run game and their D hasn't been playing at the same level as previous seasons

I think Russell Wilson is the most proven NFC QB still healthy on a decent team, and they put up 41 yesterday including an insanely efficient closing drive. I'm basically saying that no one in the NFC towers over everyone but the Hawks have been playing well lately and because of my confidence in Wilson in the playoffs vs the un proven Wentz I'd choose them. Thankfully, I believe the Panthers have the seahawks number recently and I would love to pound them in the playoffs this year.

I see 9-7 finish and play NO/Minnesota in the wildcard. Plenty of chances to get to 10+ though. Yesterday was a big win. D is absolutely dominant at times.

9-7 means we go 4-4 on the way out, which I don't see happening and I agree that that would not be enough for a wild card.

Rivera teams typically play much better the 2nd half of the season. Outside of 2015, the Panthers have been very slow to get going and have won many more games late in the season than early. I look for the Panthers offense to begin to come together and click and the Panthers will win 11 games. At least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back