• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Shula's an idiot, but he's not one of these offensive geniuses or innovators. He knows the game and knows offense, and he's an intelligent guy. I think he might be a touch old school maybe due to his dad and his influence. But I think Rivera is too. They are reluctant to get away from ground out the run and then take shots down the field. That's why I think it will open up as the season progresses and both the offense and CMC will be much better by week 17. They see they need to do some things to make the offense work better, that the plan they came out of camp with isn't enough. Shula is definitely smart enough to realize that and he has. Look for changes.

Again, I am really ignorant so don't pay much attention to my babble.

Last edited:
lol fucking Hurney interim GM making fucking bold trades there's no way the return will help us this year as much as KB. such a joke.

Unbelievable. How does a 5-3 team a half game back in the standings go and trade its #1 WR?

There's nothing we can get that would make this trade make sense.

I wish Richardson had just promoted McDermott and Beane at the end of last season. They're killing it in Buffalo.

This only makes sense if we're getting someone like Hilton or Landry. Maybe Megatron is coming?! If not, #firehurney.

A third round pick and a seventh round pick. Better than we could get for Butler, I guess.

a 3rd and a 7th next year. fuck us. Hurney is the fucking devil.

So we're going to get a low 3rd and one of the last picks in the draft for our #1 pick from four drafts ago. Complete joke.

And we're not getting anybody else because the trade deadline just ended.

We only got 2 1/2 seasons out of KB. And now Trai is the only player left from the 2014 draft. We traded our first two picks in that draft for a low 3rd, one of the last picks and to move up 8 spots.

i can't believe we fired hurney after being a shit team in cap hell, hired a GM that cleaned up the salary cap while winning the division 3 years in a row, and then fired him because he was mean to vets in contract negotiations and brought back the original fucking asshole.

this isn't a tanking season, we're fucking 5-3. wtf are we doing. that was fire sale price for KB.

i can't believe we fired hurney after being a shit team in cap hell, hired a GM that cleaned up the salary cap while winning the division 3 years in a row, and then fired him because he was mean to vets in contract negotiations and brought back the original fucking asshole.

this isn't a tanking season, we're fucking 5-3. wtf are we doing. that was fire sale price for KB.

Well, his cap hit for next year is $8.459 million, so at least we avoided that. Otherwise, I don't know what to say.

Wait, the deadline was at 4 PM. So we're screwed. Randy Moss still lives in Charlotte - let's get him to suit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back