• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a coach that could not live up to his moniker more than Riverboat Ron?

I understand Poe’s role. But he has done absolutely nothing all season. I’ve watched him a lot. He’s not eating up space and linemen. And he’s nowhere near any tackles. And he hasn’t sniffed the QB in any game. Star was much better. Ask yourself how many times you’ve heard Poe’s name. He’s been a waste of (field and cap) space.

Has there ever been a coach that could not live up to his moniker more than Riverboat Ron?

That’s the joke. It was ironic after he finally started going for it. Then ironic after he pretty much stopped.

We aren’t a good football team. Our DLins sucks and any running play is guaranteed to get our opponent five yards.

Our OL looks like it’s melting today too so that’s fun

I don't understand what the fuck we are doing on either side of the ball

2018 Carolina Panthers 3-1

DJ Moore needs to learn how to break tackles and hold on to the ball at the same time. He’s very good at the former.

This whole shitty start is on Ron Rivera. Being a pussy on 4th down just set the tone for the game.

How can anyone be a coach for such an aggressive sport and be just such a pansy mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back