• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i've seen that a few places

but i don't think we even met with him at the combine.... soooo....... i dunno

our combine meetings (per walter football, but i thought somewhere i read that we met with montez sweat):
Ben Banogu, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, TCU (COM)
Will Grier, QB, West Virginia (COM)
Mitch Hyatt, OT, Clemson (COM)
Tyree Jackson, QB, Buffalo (COM)
Lonnie Johnson Jr., CB, Kentucky (COM)
Dexter Lawrence, DT/3-4DE/NT, Clemson (COM)
Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss (COM)
Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State (COM)
Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina (COM)
Christian Wilkins, DT/3-4DE/NT, Clemson (COM)

I’d love for the Panthers to pick Bradburry (he will be a 10 year starter and possible all pro if healthy) but I don’t know how they don’t go defense. And I’d pick Wilkins or Ferrell from Clemson in a heartbeat with their first pick.

Any chance the Panthers trade a 6th for a vet and a 7th like other teams are doing?

LOL funyions. That said who are we bringing in? Torrey is a #3 at best. At this minute, who is the best receiver on the team? Moore and his 8 fumbles?

LOL funyions. That said who are we bringing in? Torrey is a #3 at best. At this minute, who is the best receiver on the team? Moore and his 8 fumbles?

Who are we bringing in? Keep in mind Funchess just got $13M. We aren’t spending that for a Funchess level player. . I’m guessing we go with what we got and maybe draft one.

Who are we bringing in? Keep in mind Funchess just got $13M. We aren’t spending that for a Funchess level player. . I’m guessing we go with what we got and maybe draft one.

Perhaps you’ve missed our recent moves. Wouldn’t put it past hurney to over pay for bad clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back