• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just need a new PBP announcer who does more than describe the wind speed and how Cam wipes his hands before going under center

"Here we go under Carolina blue skies as a prevailing south south west north west south wind blows across this stadium named after a financial institution whose roots run deep through this city as the dyed chin hairs on Cam Newtons beard. Teeth white, eyes are sharp. He brings his hands to his mouth and prays to the heavens as the battle begins"

I loved Genie Rob. This sucks. I wonder if Kalil or Gross move into the booth now?

"Here we go under Carolina blue skies as a prevailing south south west north west south wind blows across this stadium named after a financial institution whose roots run deep through this city as the dyed chin hairs on Cam Newtons beard. Teeth white, eyes are sharp. He brings his hands to his mouth and prays to the heavens as the battle begins"

Lol perfect

I can totally imagine a new owner coming in and hearing Eugene for the first time, maybe in his suite during the game, and thinking what the fuck we have a radio guy who can’t talk? Get his ass out of here

SC acting like it's a done deal. Pushing legislation through for tax breaks this week. Gov Cooper, Mayor Lyles, andtheMecklenburg delegation always playing catchup while a $190 million payroll relocates 10 miles away. Pathetic.

During an appearance Wednesday at UNC Charlotte, Cooper was asked by reporters whether North Carolina will make a counteroffer. Cooper said he plans “to consult with local governmental officials and determine what it is we want to do.

“Charlotte has always thought big and that’s why it’s the successful city that it is, so I think there is time to discuss what needs to happen in the future and what we need to do to make sure we have a continued strong relationship with the Panthers,” Cooper said.

Charlotte Mayor Vi Lyles told the Observer that although the city has not spoken with Cooper’s office about a joint effort to keep the team’s entire operations in Charlotte, the city intends to work on some sort of retention effort.

“We see the Panthers as a great asset in our city. Of course we want them to be successful and competitive,” Lyles said.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article227614844.html

Cooper blows it again, big surprise. Him and Vi Lyles are quite the combo - an incompetent hack and an empty suit. My understanding is that the deal is done, the new location may get announced today or tomorrow.

Cooper blows it again, big surprise. Him and Vi Lyles are quite the combo - an incompetent hack and an empty suit. My understanding is that the deal is done, the new location may get announced today or tomorrow.

The Mecklenburg delegation didn't exactly knock it out of the park either: Bishop, Dulin/new guy, Jackson, Belk

goodbye you worthless piece of shit that was the crowning achievement of gettleman's awful tenure

I know that this means about $14 million in dead money, but doesn't it also free up around $7 million against the cap?

wonder if they have someone in mind........ justin houston?

I know that this means about $14 million in dead money, but doesn't it also free up around $7 million against the cap?

Yeah $7.25M it seems. Hence why we felt comfortable locking in Paradis and Williams I guess

Educate a cap idiot - how can it be both freeing up $7M but also giving us a $14M cap hit? Is the dead money next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back