• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes any difference, I drink it black. Just coffee and ice. I like the taste of coffee, I just prefer cold beverages.

I’m with you there. I prefer a large amount of ice in everything but morning coffee, red wine, and beer.

Cam should totally do Alex Morgan’s tea drinking celebration when he scores a touchdown in London.

FWIW, she has been my favorite beat to follow over the past few seasons. I still wont pay for the athletic, but she was excellent for the Observer and on twitter.

The Athletic is worth it especially if you get a deal.

That’s just ridiculous. Only way that happens is if the 3-4 is a complete failure and Cam’s arm falls off.

That’s just ridiculous. Only way that happens is if the 3-4 is a complete failure and Cam’s arm falls off.

They predict Cam won't "round into form" until 2nd half of the season, so back loaded most of our wins. lol

Well back loaded wins are on brand.

I’m not worried about Cam’s arm right now. He doesn’t need to throw a lot in practice. He’s a veteran QB. And if he’s done, we either have our QB or will draft one.

The biggest reason is I don't think Newton will stay healthy. A close 2nd is that Olsen is basically done and the WRs are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back