• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, if you are offended by Cam's Black Power celebration after his touchdown and plan to get rid of your season tickets or Cam jersey's in counter-protest, I will gladly take them. You also shouldn't want money for them, out of principal.

Only read this page, so not sure if it was mentioned, but they said during the broadcast that this was just Brady's 2nd loss at home in October since 2003? And the Patriots 3rd?

That's pretty crazy.

Only read this page, so not sure if it was mentioned, but they said during the broadcast that this was just Brady's 2nd loss at home in October since 2003? And the Patriots 3rd?

That's pretty crazy.

I doubt there are many non-AFC East AFC teams (or hell, maybe AFC East teams too) that have three wins over Brady-Belichick like the Panthers do.

Of course, just slightly wish it was four

I think the NE pass rush is boo boo but OLine played great yesterday. Sucky Kalil easily with his best game.

I doubt there are many non-AFC East AFC teams (or hell, maybe AFC East teams too) that have three wins over Brady-Belichick like the Panthers do.

The loss in Ericsson Statidum during the first Patriots Super Bowl season after the game was rescheduled for 9/11 was probably the saddest experience at a Panther game. Rainy in either late December or early January, maybe 25,000 people there, and we got trounced by about 40.

But forget all that shit - we beat em yesterday!

Crazy that the Bills and Panthers both beat last year's Super Bowl teams on the road.

Crazy that the Pats are 1-2 @ home this year. Allowing 42 and 33 twice. That defense...

Uh, sure.

attachment.php

Since Bill became head coach of the Patriots they have winning records against 27 NFL teams and have tying records against the remaining four:

Giants, Panthers, Packers, Broncos

Real question: Will Belicheck go out with Brady when he eventually retires? Or will he keep coaching and potentially see the patriots demise to have his legacy ultimately being the lucky coach who had Tom Brady? Obviously a couple of what if's in there but not out of the realm of possibility that he stays on too long and the patriots have a serious downfall after Tom leaves.

Onto Detroit.....

We like our chances to snag another road win before the Thursday night game against Philly?

Onto Detroit.....

We like our chances to snag another road win before the Thursday night game against Philly?
I haven't watched enough lions to know. It would be nice of Caldwell to let us have one though.

Onto Detroit.....

Would be huge, though I like our positioning if we can come out of the Philly game at 4-2

Interesting note re: Lions/Panthers is TO differential.

Lions lead the league with a +9 differential while the Panthers are second to last with -5. Lions have 11 takeaways while the Panthers have 2.

Carolina has left a few turnovers on the field (Luke dropped pick six v. Saints last week, a couple missed pick opportunities against Patriots) and flat out given the ball away some (see a few of Cam's picks) but from watching the games it certainly feels like the Panthers should be better than -5. Interested to see how Lions' fans feel about their takeaways/giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back