• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J Jones, widely known by women in charlotte as one of the biggest creeps in town, banging this drum is crazy

I can see how this is shocking to ppl who spent a year convincing themselves locker room talk doesn't exist

The Panthers should get out in front of this ASAP. It’s snowballing.

I mean sure the majority of stat and sports reporting donks probably have never played football but at least there's some probability. Now does that give them a better understanding of routes, who knows?

I can see how this is shocking to ppl who spent a year convincing themselves locker room talk doesn't exist

LOL. Cam could help a little old lady cross Fifth Avenue and still lose fans.

68adc98173a8d8fbea3c9ca7775c6607.jpg

In all fairness, it's probably the first time he's ever been questioned about routes by a woman. The guy spends 60 hours a week going over routes with males.

She covers the Panthers for the Charlotte Observer, I'm sure she has asked him questions about routes and receivers before.

Nothing like a distraction before playing another 3-1 team. Who gives a shit

Nothing like a distraction before playing another 3-1 team. Who gives a shit

Women who continually get put down in the profession because of their sex. They give a shit because they are already fighting a stigmatization that only men can cover sports. When athletes make comments like this it gives credence to the people who believe that and helps propagate a stereotype that well qualified women are still inferior to men simply because of their sex.

She has been covering the Panthers every day for over a year and Cam Newton had no idea what her name was when they spoke after practice.

Women who continually get put down in the profession because of their sex. They give a shit because they are already fighting a stigmatization that only men can cover sports. When athletes make comments like this it gives credence to the people who believe that and helps propagate a stereotype that well qualified women are still inferior to men simply because of their sex.

She has been covering the Panthers every day for over a year and Cam Newton had no idea what her name was when they spoke after practice.
Spoken like a true liberal.

He was making an observation.. Kind of like a pilot would say 'you don't often hear women on the radio'. It's true, you don't. You also don't often hear sideline babes ask questions about routes.

I think she and Cam need to settle this the way football guys solve all problems:

Oklahoma Drill.

The only reason 90% of women sports reporters get there in the first place is because they are hot. Same as medical sales. Men, athletes or doctors with dicks, prefer to talk to hot women rather than other men, or ugly women. go figure.

I'm sure Erin Andrews got where she was because of her understanding of nuances of offensive play calling.. Look, it's OK to be hot and benefit from it.

And to put this whole point into language that you understand.. I'm talk about cis-men who identify with the gender of male who prefer consensual heterosexual relations with cis-women who identify as female who also like to have heterosexual intercourse.

If this were a guy reporting and he responded that way, would this be a big deal?

I think it was a stupid comment to make, but all he said was it was funny to hear it, didn't say that it was wrong or that it shouldn't happen.

That said, he should come out and apologize for it, being that female sports journalists did take offense to it. Own it, say that he didn't mean for it to be negative, just stating that he doesn't get asked about routes or specific aspects by women as much as men, and express his positive opinion that females are being given those opportunities more and more.

The only reason 90% of women sports reporters get there in the first place is because they are hot. Same as medical sales. Men, athletes or doctors with dicks, prefer to talk to hot women rather than other men, or ugly women. go figure.

I'm sure Erin Andrews got where she was because of her understanding of nuances of offensive play calling.. Look, it's OK to be hot and benefit from it.

And to put this whole point into language that you understand.. I'm talk about cis-men who identify with the gender of male who prefer consensual heterosexual relations with cis-women who identify as female who also like to have heterosexual intercourse.

Wow what a fucking tool you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back