• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She works for a newspaper numbnuts. Who gives a fuck about her looks

She works for a newspaper numbnuts. Who gives a fuck about her looks
My bad. I assumed it was a sideline reporter.

He should apologize and everyone move on. Unfortunately, the doofi and their ilk are probably planning a women's March in Detroit on Sunday.

He should apologize and everyone move on. Unfortunately, the doofi and their ilk are probably planning a women's March in Detroit on Sunday.

"Everyone move on"?

Good one.

This may be a bad post, but I think your slant went off without a hitch.

She tweeted that she talked to him afterward, and he only made it worse. So, going to be tough to move on.

She's probably hurt because she's spent a good portion of her life learning the in's and out's of the sport -- the players, the plays, the coaches, the vocabulary (front office and coaching).

In one sentence, Cam Newton plays this history down with: "huh, it's weird a woman knows so much about this."

So she got butthurt and now she's going to seek vengeance via social media? Wonderful.

I bet future athletes will really be open to talking with her..

One of you sympathetic types should warn her that she's about to get kaepernicked.

How does it feel to not feel?
How does one maintain constant outrage? Everything is soooo offensive all the damn time!

Cam knocked up a stripper. Twice! You think he is sympathetic to the plight of women in the workplace? No. Who gives a fuck that a jock said a jock thing?

'Newton said that maybe he should have said it was funny to hear “reporters” talk about routes and that, if she actually did know about them, then she knew more than most reporters. Then he gestured toward the locker room, still filled with her colleagues.'

From Scott Fowlers article whining about it.

How does one maintain constant outrage? Everything is soooo offensive all the damn time!

Cam knocked up a stripper. Twice! You think he is sympathetic to the plight of women in the workplace? No. Who gives a fuck that a jock said a jock thing?

'Newton said that maybe he should have said it was funny to hear “reporters” talk about routes and that, if she actually did know about them, then she knew more than most reporters. Then he gestured toward the locker room, still filled with her colleagues.'

From Scott Fowlers article whining about it.

Exactly. The panthers think journalists are clueless morons. Every single one of them. Male or female.

Did my post (#1253) strike you as someone who "maintains constant outrage?" Just trying to add a little perspective.

She does. A quick scan of her Twitter feed looks like she's someone who talks sports most of the time - doesn't seem to fit the outrage narrative you're building here.

Like I said before, seems like she's a sports reporter who has worked hard to get where she is today. With that understanding, it probably doesn't feel great for Cam Newton to laugh at you when you ask a pretty standard presser question.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this. Just a bit of understanding.

The outrage is more directed towards others. I appreciate your perspective on this and comments. I see it from her side, but still don't understand what she is trying to accomplish by airing this sob story.

Thank you for considering the other side/perspective of the argument/situation.

Do you think every person on Twitter that makes the “someone is on their period!” joke believes that they are dropping comedy gold into everyone’s mentions?

For the Panthers to be 3-1, Killa Cam is having a bad year.

She tweeted that she talked to him afterward, and he only made it worse. So, going to be tough to move on.

I am sure he did, but we have an Outrage Industry that would continue to churn this whether or not this had two parts. He said a dumb thing. Have you heard his press conferences before? There is precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back