• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more did you need to see? He was never going to sling a 50 yarder tonight

Uh, based on what Riverboat was saying, more than two passes for 21 yards? Not saying I expected him to air it out like Drew Brees, but not complaining either. I'm just glad he's back out there.

Don't mind giving up a fake punt in a game like this. Heightens the odds we'll make sure that doesn't happen again

Thought the same thing too. Other than that play defense has looked great.

DA is floatin' throws left and right. Cam cannot get hurt this year. Also this game is going extremely fast.

DA does not look good. Bad decisions and bad throws. Not good when moving to a short passing game.

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: Bersin or Bust

At least the offense can move with bad QB play.

This sucks. I really like DA but it may be time to hang it up.

Samuel limping on the sidelines. Didn't look like anything to do with hamstring though.

What was Luke wearing around his neck? It looked like a Bluetooth....maybe wireless headphones?

What was Luke wearing around his neck? It looked like a Bluetooth....maybe wireless headphones?

He's wearing some experimental device this year that essentially constricts the blood vessels in his neck (or something like that) so his brain swells a little bit in his skull to try to avoid concussions.

He's wearing some experimental device this year that essentially constricts the blood vessels in his neck (or something like that) so his brain swells a little bit in his skull to try to avoid concussions.

This.

And there's recent research supporting that this substantially diminishes concussions.

Fascinating. Do you have a link?

Did Funchess play?

Thanks.

This ref and Mixon must be close friends. Mick has mentioned him by name during every penalty.

No idea. Gilbert deserves a spot on somebody's roster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back