• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took a bust and then was able to move up like 10 spots with his bust. HOF

I think there could be a few diamonds in the rough between Armah, Clay, Gilbert, and Mose Frazier

He took a bust and then was able to move up like 10 spots with his bust. HOF

This. He was our second round pick only 3 years ago.

Allen Robinson was the next pick. Jarvis Landry two picks after that. Could have had our top two WR for the next 10 years in the first two rounds of that draft.

not an incredible move but no one seemed like a fan of it at the time, good to cut losses and Moton looks awesome in the preseason. I bet he starts at RT eventually this year.

and compared to the average Hurney 2nd round pick Ealy had a HOF career with the Panthers based on Super Bowl XL alone. Keary Colbert, Eric Shelton, Dwayne Jarrett, Everette Brown without even looking never even came close to being able to trade for a 6th rd equivalent once they actually started playing (what Ealy was traded for).

Ealy played well in the SB because the turf was trash and the Broncos were focused on literally every other lineman

Wonder what kind of money he'll be able to command. Rosenhaus says there is a lot of interest, so even if the Panthers were interested they'd probably have to pony up a lot

Jk, just saw he was released. They were shopping him yesterday. Might be good for depth but he graded out worse than Worley last year

Was more making a joke that when big name comes on the market then "OUR team needs to sign ______"

But seriously speaking, He just needs a change of scenery then he's back to Pro Bowl Haden. Haden and Bradberry sounds better than bradberry and Worley.

Rumors are that the Saints and Chiefs are the top contenders for Haden.

Russell Shepard is Panthers breakout player this season
https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/30/...rs-2017-nfl-season-preview?yptr=yahoo?src=rss

Looking at his film, I came away even more impressed because Shepard did good work even when the ball wasn't coming to him. That dude is a really good route runner with more speed than I thought. He was putting defenders in a blender out there.

SCHWING

Shepard fits what the Panthers like to do on offense, and I also think he fits their offensive personality. For all his speed and quickness, Shepard is tough too. He will blocK. He will catch the tough pass in traffic. And he can adjust to balls that aren't perfect.

272909002.gif

Funchess better bulk up and learn to block, bc his future is at TE.

Anybody watching? Looks like a horrible game from the box score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back