• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. How are there so many penalties on punt returns?

God awful throw, but lol thanks SF for that dumb ass penalty.

Kinda mad they blew that sack dead, Peppers got a clear strip I thought and he hadn't been tangled up long/had just escaped a couple guys.

I thought so too.

Cam does not look good.

Ayo being particularly obtuse here. #tombradysbitch
Nah, just don't see how those comments have anything to do with race. Y'all are bringing in race, not him. Pretty embarrassing convo here. Deuces.

Nah, just don't see how those comments have anything to do with race. Y'all are bringing in race, not him. Pretty embarrassing convo here.

I'm guessing you think the Charlottesville rally was just about a monument too.

Cam had two guys wide open there short and he throws it 30 yards downfield.

And does SF have some unwritten hate for Carolina? There's been a few questionable late shoves/hits/etc directed at us for no real reason. Maybe just a "tough" attitude to start the season.

Nah, just don't see how those comments have anything to do with race. Y'all are bringing in race, not him. Pretty embarrassing convo here. Deuces.

So yes, you're being obtuse.

Cam had two guys wide open there short and he throws it 30 yards downfield.

And does SF have some unwritten hate for Carolina? There's been a few questionable late shoves/hits/etc directed at us for no real reason. Maybe just a "tough" attitude to start the season.

There's plenty of hate between these teams. I'd expect a team handpicked by John Lynch to have a "tough attitude."

It would be nice to see some of our receivers actually get open, instead of Cam forcing balls into coverage all day

D looks way better than I was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back