• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Joe Webb wanted to leave? His chances of playing are a lot higher as the #2 QB somewhere else.

Can we please fucking get Boomer's racist motherfucking self off TV?

Jesus christ.

What did he do now? Fox here has the lions game on.

Paraphrase: Said, talking about some rookie QB (presume Kizer), that "you aren't going to win games as a QB running the football, you have to stand back there and deliver the ball like Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc, you can't duck and run, you have to stand in the pocket.." blah blah

He was basically saying you can't be black, you can't be Cam Newton, you're never going to win a Super Bowl with a running QB.

I hadn't thought about Tom Rathman in years until Jucscyzk caught that pass.

Paraphrase: Said, talking about some rookie QB (presume Kizer), that "you aren't going to win games as a QB running the football, you have to stand back there and deliver the ball like Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc, you can't duck and run, you have to stand in the pocket.." blah blah

He was basically saying you can't be black, you can't be Cam Newton, you're never going to win a Super Bowl with a running QB.

Steve Young had 5 carries for 49 yards in SB XXIX.

I'm really not enjoying this play calling. It's unfair to suffer on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm really not enjoying this play calling. It's unfair to suffer on Saturday and Sunday.

Was about to say the same things. Two drives in and the coaches clearly don't know how to use offensive weapons.

I'm loving this "Let's hype up CMC and then not get him the ball when he's open"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back