• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Shanahan is a fucking idiot. You don't go for 4th and short and give a team this much time to score.

That's better, Cam. I'd honestly feel so much better if he hadn't missed the wide open Dickson throw.

Been pretty happy with CMC in this one so far too.

Why didn't they call the TO and try for something in the endzone before kicking the FG?

I dont think the offense is trash, Cam just missing some easy throws and our run blocking not doing great

The yellow on Fox's scoreboard is confusing, looks like a timeout but I guess it's who has the ball. Pretty useless

What was the yellow symbol below the Panthers score? I must've been looking at the wrong thing.

I think the pass blocking has been damn good today, only 2-3 hurries

What was the yellow symbol below the Panthers score? I must've been looking at the wrong thing.

Yeah I thought it was a TO first tbh. Then the announcers said we didn't have one. Awful graphics by Fox.

I'm hoping my boy killa cam is just rusty. But you know how those athletes are when they get hurt.

Star gonna get paid, btw.

He's a bored Pats fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back