• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he's doing what we've asked him to do (and won games doing it) but he's not better than a healthy Cam. If Cam is actually 100% healthy when he comes back it's still his team.

I mean he's doing what we've asked him to do (and won games doing it) but he's not better than a healthy Cam. If Cam is actually 100% healthy when he comes back it's still his team.

Well considering that Cam admits to not being honest about how injured he's been in the past, good luck figuring that out.

You gotta ride the #hothand bro. It is not like Allen isn't capable of improving, either.

This team is good enough to win with a B grade QB, which Allen is right now. It cannot win with a D/F grade QB, which is what Cam has been for almost a calendar year.

Assuming we win today, switching back to Cam during the bye would be idiotic and risky. Rivera is coaching for his job, I would be very surprised if he rolled the dice like that on a QB with a bum shoulder and ankle.

We can cut Jerrious Wright too. Two huge drops today on 3rd downs.

And hahahahahaha Tampa's got their own Ray Ray

He’s more accurate. The argument will be is Cams legs more important than the pass accuracy

2019 Carolina Panthers (3-2) ITT we respect Cam

Theoretically yeah. But we have to wonder if Cam will ever be 100% healthy again. Allen is significantly improving week to week and not making huge mistakes. Allen seems to gel better with Norv’s offense and he gets the ball where he needs to be. With CMC and eventually Samuel and Moore, maybe we don’t need a big time playmaker at QB anymore.

That said, Allen isn’t as good as Rich Eisen thinks he is. Is Eisen his dad or agent or something?

Bobo and Ray Ray, who could have asked that two gentlemen with those serious nicknames would make questionable decisions with the football

Glad we won’t have to see the Bucs rush D again. I’m glad we have McCoy but he Bucs don’t miss him.

Well considering that Cam admits to not being honest about how injured he's been in the past, good luck figuring that out.

You gotta ride the #hothand bro. It is not like Allen isn't capable of improving, either.

This team is good enough to win with a B grade QB, which Allen is right now. It cannot win with a D/F grade QB, which is what Cam has been for almost a calendar year.

Assuming we win today, switching back to Cam during the bye would be idiotic and risky. Rivera is coaching for his job, I would be very surprised if he rolled the dice like that on a QB with a bum shoulder and ankle.

I agree across the board.

The one thing that stands out to me about Kyle Allen. He puts the ball on the money. Extremely accurate. Even his incompletions I think he threw the ball where he wanted to throw it.

I hear there is some rookie named Dortch hanging out on somebodies practice squad.

Yeah but they’d have to guarantee him a roster spot if they signed him. That’s a risk.

Don't have this game available to me but this is 5-0 for Kyle Allen. Is Cam 0 for his last 8 or something.

I don't know how you could bring Cam back unless the Panthers start losing.

Best case scenario is Panthers keep winning and lock up a playoff spot. You rest Allen for a couple of games and Cam looks good enough to get some good draft picks for him.

Otherwise what do you do with Cam? Is he tradeable at this point?

Yeah but they’d have to guarantee him a roster spot if they signed him. That’s a risk.

I suppose so, but how do NFL GM's not see the possible upside of Dortch. I would love to see it.

Thing is, the pass rush has been there most of the 4th Q bit we have missed on some sacks.

If we could run the ball, game would he over

Cut Ray Ray and give him his roster spot. If it doesn't work go sign someone else more experienced. Like you would a kicker.

That’s the thing. We would have to keep Dortch on the roster.

We are the worst at closing a game out. Offensively speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back