• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing the Panthers organization reads these boards.

The new Smitty.

LETS FUCKING GO!

i'll officially be a balls deep panthers fan and not just the tip.

Dortch is now an NFL player. Kudos!

After making $8K a week on the Jets practice squad. Dortch receives a nice raise to $29K a week for as long as he is on the Panthers NFL roster.

Dortch is now an NFL player. Kudos!

After making $8K a week on the Jets practice squad. Dortch receives a nice raise to $29K a week for as long as he is on the Panthers NFL roster.

My fandom for the Panthers just took a giant leap!

Splurge on a little something Greg and than save save save dat money!

Believe we are required to keep him for at least three weeks.

He should be the starting punt returner. Possibly kickoffs too. Not sure how many plays in the slot he will actually get. Don’t ever recall seeing Ray Ray out there much

hopefully he'll do better than Kenny Moore. IIRC he muffed a handful of punts (not just on the Panthers).

Great news.
Hope he kills it. He could/should quickly become a fan favorite.

hopefully he'll do better than Kenny Moore. IIRC he muffed a handful of punts (not just on the Panthers).

I think Dortch may have had the best hands of any Deac in my lifetime, even Ricky. He didn't drop much that was near him. The only career "fumble" I recall is the 1st punt by State last year when he tried to pick it up off a bounce.

dortch was better than godwin and ray ray anyways - huge upgrade

I think Dortch may have had the best hands of any Deac in my lifetime, even Ricky. He didn't drop much that was near him. The only career "fumble" I recall is the 1st punt by State last year when he tried to pick it up off a bounce.

I think he fumbled a punt in preseason with the Jets. Could be wrong.

Can someone give us non-Panthers fans a feel for the WR depth chart and possibility of Dortch seeing WR playing time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back