• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give us non-Panthers fans a feel for the WR depth chart and possibility of Dortch seeing WR playing time?

The return job is his to lose. Doubt he’ll get any meaningful time otherwise. Can’t recall Ray Ray getting any.

I think Dortch may have had the best hands of any Deac in my lifetime, even Ricky. He didn't drop much that was near him. The only career "fumble" I recall is the 1st punt by State last year when he tried to pick it up off a bounce.

maybe, but Camp, Boldin, and Kenny had #hands too

Greg doesn't waste time updating his Twitter profile

ik2uFfbp_400x400.jpg

will wear ray-ray's number 14. Hopefully won't have same muffed punt issues.

honestly dont understand why greg wasn't on the jets roster, their WRs blow ass

Can't say I'm completely familiar with the Jets' current scheme, but traditionally it doesn't involve a whole lot of little quick guys. Meanwhile, the Panthers have gone dortched-earth on big wideouts after watching LaFelle, Benjamin and Funchess all fail to fill Moose's shoes.

Last edited:
Can't say I'm completely familiar with the Jets' current scheme, but traditionally it doesn't involve a whole lot of little quick guys. Meanwhile, the Panthers have gone dortched-earth on big wideouts after watching LaFelle, Benjamin and Funchess all dwindle.

I love this. Of course, I'll also love it if the Panthers draft Sage and Scotty down the road too.

As one of the 5-8 posters who told y’all that we should cut Ray Ray and sign Dortch, YOU ARE WELCOME!

I excite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back