• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a zylstra? Sounds like a prescription drug to ask your doctor about.

Yeah I feel like Dortch’s best shot is to do a solid job at the return game to be able to stick around till next year and try to impress in camp to get some WR plays.

There is some decent buzz on CLT talk radio and among fans that Dortch should get some WR time, and I don't think anyone ever mentioned RayRay should get any. I think the coaching staff has to start to hear some of it. I'm not saying he gets WR snaps this week, but if he doesn't fuck up his special teams jobs and sticks around then it wouldn't surprise me if he got some reps by the end of the season.

Gotta admit I'm really nervous for the guy since he has such a thin margin for error. Worried he'll try to focus on making a spectacular return without first securing the ball.

Gotta admit I'm really nervous for the guy since he has such a thin margin for error. Worried he'll try to focus on making a spectacular return without first securing the ball.

I doubt it. I listened to a good interview with him and he made it clear he only cares about not turning it over. Let me see if i can find it

I doubt it. I listened to a good interview with him and he made it clear he only cares about not turning it over. Let me see if i can find it

Good strategy. He’s replacing a guy who muffed several punts in a marquee road game against an undefeated opponent for a team managing to win with a backup QB despite lots of fumbles.

Article says Cam deserves the job back as soon as he wants it. The offense is finally built correctly and Cam would do more with it. Evidence is the 6-2 start last year where Cam had a 100.8 passer rating.

Allen's current passer rating is 107.9. It is not evident that Cam's current skill set is better than Allen's to take advantage of this Panther offense.

Granted it is a small sample size with Allen and he may not look so good in a few more weeks, but Cam's arm is never going to be enough. The only way Cam is taking this offense where it wants to go is with him being a beast running as well as having a decent arm. Maybe that Cam will be back, otherwise the Panthers need to see how long Allen can keep this up.

I wonder how many Panthers who are playing today played in the Super Bowl in this stadium. Not many.

Yeah, I meant to list Olsen. I thought Trai was out, but he's listed as full practice all week and playing today.

Colin Jones and Kyle Love.

Tre Boston.

Last edited:
Cam travelled with the team. Couldn’t miss Dortch Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back