• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bad decision to return it in the first place which compounds the bad look.

Ugh. Just like Kenny Moore.

How did the Panthers get this bad this quickly??

Coaches got some tape on Kyle Allen and Daley and figured out how to get to him. The 4-3 was a wreck. Good for sacks but not much else.

Did Dortch get pulled? Did he get more returns? That's pretty much the only reason to watch the Panthers.

2019 Carolina Panthers Thread

Yeah, DeAndrew White was out there during one of the kickoffs in the 4th quarter

He got pulled after fumbling a 2nd time (though his knee was down so not really)

Ugh. I turned to Niners-Saints and Ravens-Bills after that fumble. That's why I said just like Kenny Moore. He was waived after fumbling twice in a game.

Cool graphic posted by Dortch.

78638272_1265850396934443_1080761518548582400_o.jpg

Obviously love him and love this picture. But this is looking really bad on Monday morning. Let’s hope he’s not de-activated.

I think he was still out there for a punt return (10 yards or so) after the second KO fumble, right? But yes he got pulled on kickoffs.

yeah his couple punt returns were fine - clean handle and 7-8 yards of return. the sad thing is that all the KOs were so deep he coulda kneeled and everyone would have been cool. mess of his own making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back