• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted earlier this season first time he was signed that I worried he would try so hard to make a play that he would sacrifice ball security and looks like that's exactly what happened.

I would guess he'll get another chance since these games are meaningless and they need to decide whether he's worth bringing into camp next year. The thing is, you've either got it as an NFL kick returner or you don't, and so far, he don't.

Don't think he'll ever have it as a KR, as he's small and doesn't have a ton of straight line speed. Still think he can excel as a PR, and possibly a slot WR. Seems somewhat doubtful he'll ever get the chance at WR though.

how many NFL teams devote a roster spot to a PR who doesn't do anything else?

I almost posted something this morning on the NFL thread like "well Dortch hasn't been cut yet" and then I realized it's only Tuesday morning and there's plenty of time. He'll probably end up in a training camp next year, but his chances don't look good to stick in the NFL.

What really sucks is that he didn't even have to run those two KOs out. If he fair catches them and returns the punts like he did, then he is still on the team and probably cruises into next season. It also sucks that Slye fucked up much more than Dortch did on special teams and was given the chance to redeem himself, whereas Dortch was out after one game. Slye lost the fucking game, Dortch's mistakes were ultimately meaningless with regard to the outcome.

Also think he chose (or was encouraged) to bring the kicks out because we were down 17 and 20 points at the time of the fumble(s).

What really sucks is that he didn't even have to run those two KOs out. If he fair catches them and returns the punts like he did, then he is still on the team and probably cruises into next season. It also sucks that Slye fucked up much more than Dortch did on special teams and was given the chance to redeem himself, whereas Dortch was out after one game. Slye lost the fucking game, Dortch's mistakes were ultimately meaningless with regard to the outcome.

Slye can hit 55 yard plus field goals with high percentage. You work with him and see if he can figure out the shorty misses. There are lots of Dortch type guys out there. reality.

Slye can hit 55 yard plus field goals with high percentage. You work with him and see if he can figure out the shorty misses. There are lots of Dortch type guys out there. reality.

We have a weird roster because our RB and top two WR would be good return men. I’d be fine if we got a big WR2 and Samuel was the PR/KR.

đïđ ¥øű ğű¥$ ķÑø₩ ťhãť ťhĕřĕ ï$ ãÑ ãpp ťhãť Mãķĕ$ ïť ťø ₩hĕřĕ ¥øű çãÑ pø$ť £ïķĕ çãM ç㣣ĕđ "ï pø$ť M¥ ₩ã¥"

do you think Cam was our nominee for Walter Peyton Man of the Year as a goodwill gesture out the door?

Cam isn't going anywhere. He'll be taking the first snap of 2020. And hopefully the last snap also

BTTT because we have a game today. Three fighter jets flying down my street was my reminder.

Good news, the interim coach is all in in getting the highest draft pick possible.

Biff entertains self.

Not by watching the game.

Weird Sunday. Looks like all the games are going to halftime within a few minutes of each other. Every game is between the 2 min warning and the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back