• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, we sat front row endzone today and got to see Kenjon Barner take one to the house right in our faces. Gross.

Man, we sat front row endzone today and got to see Kenjon Barner take one to the house right in our faces. Gross.

A PR who got cut by the Panthers. Great.

That may have been the worst game I've seen in person since Jake went "full Delhomme" in the playoff game vs. the Cardinals. Definitely the kind of performance in front of the home fans that costs people their jobs.

Easily the worst panthers game I’ve seen in person. Pathetic all the way around. I’m sort of surprised the falcons are trying so hard to torch their potential top pick though, enjoy pick 18 when you accidentally finish 6-10.

Also saw in person. Haven’t seen the stadium that empty after halftime in many years. Fire everyone.

I’m sitting on seven mile beach in Grand Cayman and sold my 4 tickets. Sorry to break the trend

Good to see Eric Reid out there much more concerned about Stephen A. Smith, than him embarrassing himself on Sunday as we got our ass kicked at home by a divisional rival.

Definitely not a distraction tho.

Far enough north where I can’t see them or their passengers :thumbsup:

Very easy to not see any Cruise passengers in the Caymans. Wish I was there, but I'll be there in May!

Kyle Allen stinks, if we don't bring back cam on his current deal that is an absolute terrible decision. See what he's got in the tank, preferably for a new staff.

Good to see Eric Reid out there much more concerned about Stephen A. Smith, than him embarrassing himself on Sunday as we got our ass kicked at home by a divisional rival.

Definitely not a distraction tho.

He was one of the few guys who played well. Several nice stops against the run

Not really. Kyle is passing 67% with 5 TDs to 0 Ints to Cam's 56% with 0 TDs and 1 int in his 2 games with Kyle 3-0 to Cam's 0-2. hard to justify pulling Kyle when Cam is not as good as kyle if he can't run the ball as Cam has been horribly inaccurate. Just go youtube videos from ESPN if you want to see a montage how Cam is one of the worse in hitting open WRs.

Separately it is easy to see Cam might be dealing with some emotional stuff given vlog. Completely separate train of thought and really could care less except it does call into question how much of a foot issue vs. heart. But still doesn't take away the facts that the performance in reality by Kyle vs. cam would make it hard to justify going back to Cam IF and I repeat IF he isn't mobile and able to run with the confidence he used to. There is no arguing outside of '15 that Cam is just not an accurate QB when it comes to open WRs.

Nine INT's for Allen now, to go with 7 fumbles (5 lost). Completion percentage is now at 61.6%.

Very easy to not see any Cruise passengers in the Caymans. Wish I was there, but I'll be there in May!

Kyle Allen stinks, if we don't bring back cam on his current deal that is an absolute terrible decision. See what he's got in the tank, preferably for a new staff.

I would say see what you can get for Cam in the off season. If you can't get anything meaningful then obviously bring him back and see how he does. I love Cam but I don't trust him to stay healthy anymore. Kyle Allen is a decent backup QB but nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back