• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCaffery is wasting his career on this shithole of a team. Hopefully things get turned around

2019 Carolina Panthers Thread

MCaffery is wasting his career on this shithole of a team. Hopefully things get turned around

May as well put in Grier. If he sucks more then that’s just a better draft pick.

Allen is playing his way out of being a no-brainer backup.

Drafting a first round QB is a given. We need to see if Grier is worth of a roster spot.

Last edited:
Not really. Kyle is passing 67% with 5 TDs to 0 Ints to Cam's 56% with 0 TDs and 1 int in his 2 games with Kyle 3-0 to Cam's 0-2. hard to justify pulling Kyle when Cam is not as good as kyle if he can't run the ball as Cam has been horribly inaccurate. Just go youtube videos from ESPN if you want to see a montage how Cam is one of the worse in hitting open WRs.

Separately it is easy to see Cam might be dealing with some emotional stuff given vlog. Completely separate train of thought and really could care less except it does call into question how much of a foot issue vs. heart. But still doesn't take away the facts that the performance in reality by Kyle vs. cam would make it hard to justify going back to Cam IF and I repeat IF he isn't mobile and able to run with the confidence he used to. There is no arguing outside of '15 that Cam is just not an accurate QB when it comes to open WRs.

Fifteen INT's now for Allen with 12 fumbles (7 lost) and 62.2% completion.

Got a good chance at that sweet last place schedule. Should be firmly top 10 in the draft. This is why you fire Rivera. No doubt he’d pull off some wins late.

Gave up on the Falcons will be better than the Panthers bet too early.

4th vs 3rd would mean we're still playing one of the Giants or Wash (prolly whoever loses when they play in Wash next week). Arizona instead of the Rams though which is likely better for us (though not guaranteed). Already playing all of the NFC North

Last edited:
Gave up on the Falcons will be better than the Panthers bet too early.

4th vs 3rd would mean we're still playing one of the Giants or Wash (prolly whoever loses when they play in Wash next week). Arizona instead of the Rams though which is likely better for us (though not guaranteed). Already playing all of the NFC North

Haha I randomly thought about that bet the other day. If ATL end up passing the Panthers I’ll match your mid season donation to your charity of choice.

Went to the game today and it’s jarring how bad this team would be without McCaffrey after seeing him in person. It’s also clear Allen isn’t a starting QB and we should blow our defense up.

Like blow it up completely or restore it to the 4-3 defense it had been before taking a hail mary shot by completely revamping it?

Results yesterday were good for draft positioning. Have to think we are on the good end of most of the current 5 win teams

Actually just realized I’m completely wrong about that since we’ve played a strong schedule that will hurt us with tiebreakers

Actually just realized I’m completely wrong about that since we’ve played a strong schedule that will hurt us with tiebreakers

We always seem win the last couple of games to ensure a middle round draft pick, don’t worry

We always seem win the last couple of games to ensure a middle round draft pick, don’t worry

Next week is a concern, hopefully we don't show up for that one. Seems like the Saints are going to have something to play for, so they should actually try unlike last year so I feel good about that loss.

So for the rest of the competitors:
NY Jets: Pittsburgh, @Buffalo - could potentially beat Pittsburgh
Jacksonville: @Atlanta, Indianapolis - could win either one - but losing to Atlanta helps us anyway
LA Chargers: Oakland, @KC - could certainly beat Oakland, and maybe KC doesn't have anything to play for Week 17
Denver: Detroit, Oakland - will definitely win at least one of these

So I'd say we're in good shape to end in 8-10 range

I'm almost ready to declare Action a bust :tear:

He’s a bust and a headcase. Norman was a headcase too when he was younger but he at least flashed in between fifteen yard penalties. Jackson gets roasted every time he’s targeted. Wilson had 1-2 deep overthrows yesterday where Jackson was a few strides behind the WR.

Fewell wouldn't commit to Allen at this morning's presser like he normally does. Says they're going to look and make a decision on Sunday's starter by Wednesday. Sounds like Grier might be getting his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back