• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome football weekend.

Read that article about Cam's diet. Sounds like it would be almost impossible to get what he needs to be the freak athlete he was only from plants.

Purely anecdotal but every Vegan I have met looks like they are getting over the flue.

Super bowl baby. Honestly healthy cam beats the hell out of the trash rams too, let alone the bucs

Pretty clear we could have scored more against the Bucs and Rams.

Was watching the Saints game hoping for a Saints loss.

Strange that they kept showing Drew Brees on the sidelines into the game.

Seems to me that if he wants to heal up properly he needs to take some time away from football.

it sucked to root for the cowboys, especially when they end up losing.

I like what I see from Allen. Assuming Cam will never be fully healthy / old running Cam again, I think it is easier to teach Allen to stop fumbling than it is to teach Cam to throw accurately without the threat of him running. Regardless of the competition, you don't begin your career 3-0 as a starting QB in the NFL without being pretty damn good.

I like what I see from Allen. Assuming Cam will never be fully healthy / old running Cam again, I think it is easier to teach Allen to stop fumbling than it is to teach Cam to throw accurately without the threat of him running. Regardless of the competition, you don't begin your career 3-0 as a starting QB in the NFL without being pretty damn good.

You’ve been watching Eli for the past fifteen years so I’m sure you’d overrate every average quarterback.

Seriously though, I hope Allen gets the fumbles under control and the OL tightens up. Having Superman take those hits is one thing but Allen can’t keep getting blindsided.

DLine has depth, see the past two games. Let's hope it stays that way. Sucks though

Vernon Butler, if you want to get an NFL payday, your time is now.

Vernon Butler, if you want to get an NFL payday, your time is now.

I love the optimism, but think it has around a zero percent chance of happening. Great strip sack Sunday though. I was at the game and couldn't tell who got there, I was shocked to find out it was Butler.

Damn, that means Moton (maybe Williams some) was giving up a bunch. Watt and Mercilus were on Allen quite a bit. Great to see out of Little, though.

Paradis was a matador. The Texans D-linemen were stunting and coming up the middle like they were shot out of cannons. Paridis looked like he was trying to throw the game. He's awful.

Footage of Short injuring his shoulder:
jth0pm6mhf3uz0nzd3io.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back