• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why we cut Godwin and picked up McCloud in the first place. Leave his ass in North London.

CMC is so good. And Allen being patient and checking down is so big

Remember when some of us (I was honestly unsure) were upset at the Panthers for taking CMC #8 overall. What idiots we were.

He's the best skill player in the league. Its awesome.

Remember when some of us (I was honestly unsure) were upset at the Panthers for taking CMC #8 overall. What idiots we were.

He's the best skill player in the league. Its awesome.

Both sides were right. Yes, we could have gotten a good RB later in the draft. Almost a third of the starting RBs in the league are from the 2017 class.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ing-back-class-has-taken-over-the-league/amp/
——-
And check out this list from which we had to choose, based on draft order: Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Alvin Kamara, Kareem Hunt, James Conner, Tarik Cohen, Wayne Gallman, Marlon Mack, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson. Undrafted that year were Matt Breida, Austin Ekeler, and Corey Clement.
——-

But also yes, CMC is special and worth taking that high in the draft.

Bradberry getting worked by these short routes to Evans.

Welp we got lucky there

I wouldn’t even let McCloud touch the return. Pull him off the field and blitz 11.

Never seen anything like this.

Both sides were right. Yes, we could have gotten a good RB later in the draft. Almost a third of the starting RBs in the league are from the 2017 class.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ing-back-class-has-taken-over-the-league/amp/
——-
And check out this list from which we had to choose, based on draft order: Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Alvin Kamara, Kareem Hunt, James Conner, Tarik Cohen, Wayne Gallman, Marlon Mack, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson. Undrafted that year were Matt Breida, Austin Ekeler, and Corey Clement.
——-

But also yes, CMC is special and worth taking that high in the draft.

I wanted Fournette and was CMC wait and see. Didn’t feel good about the pick after year 1 (prob because I took him in fantasy) but that’s quickly changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back