• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Moore looked pretty good last night for the Chiefs. Why did we get rid of him and have to draft an injury prone Millennial whiner who wears funny expensive clothes ?

At first I was wondering whether there was a second Matt Moore out there because surely it can’t be the same guy from the Panthers back then.

I remember being excited to finally have a competent game manager for that year but I believe his first pass of the season was an ugly interception so yeah that ended up immediately backfiring.

I did not see the punt return fumble but his very first catch of his career as a Jet he fumbled but the jets did not lose possession.

Yeah. I don't think he lost the punt return fumble either.

That's still concerning, a fumble is a fumble. Hope it was a one time thing and he balls out for CAR

The fumble after the catch was a perfect peanut punch I believe. Don’t remember the PR one.

Didn’t think we’d be safe pulling for the Falcons over the Rams in week 7 but here we are

2019 Carolina Panthers (4-2) Dortch!!

Great time for a bye week. The 1:00 slate sucks and the weather is nice.

Weird that the Rams will have finished playing the NFC South by Week 7.

Last edited:
It would be nice if the Bears could somehow knock off the Saints. Trubisky isn’t very good. Cool to see Brees travel with his team.

He travelled to Chicago with a hand injury.

Probably that he’s being laid over a million dollars a week to rehab his hand. Should be a no brainer to travel with the team.

At first I was wondering whether there was a second Matt Moore out there because surely it can’t be the same guy from the Panthers back then.

I remember being excited to finally have a competent game manager for that year but I believe his first pass of the season was an ugly interception so yeah that ended up immediately backfiring.

moore always seemed like he was decent as a backup who could win you one to 2 games when necessary, but falls apart/gets found out if he's a long term starter. your post made me look up his stats and he started 6-2 as the panthers starter which makes me a little nervous with the new GOAT Kyle Allen https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MoorMa01.htm

Probably that he’s being laid over a million dollars a week to rehab his hand. Should be a no brainer to travel with the team.

Nah. The new thing for quarterbacks is to take time away from football to heal up. The team will still be there whenever you get back.

What a clown way to throw shade at Cam saying Brees traveled. Totally different injuries. I guess since Bridgewater is undefeated there is no way to bring Brees back right? Ride the hot hand!??? Isn't that how this all works?

are the Saints going to let someone take Bridgewater off their hands or try to hold onto him as their QB of the future?

are the Saints going to let someone take Bridgewater off their hands or try to hold onto him as their QB of the future?

What about Taysom Hill?

Is Brees a system QB?

Nah. Bridgewater is a good QB rounding back into form after getting his first regular action since he lost a season to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back