• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olsen was such a great Panther, but he's been just as unreliable as Cam the past 2 seasons. He'll likely try and play some more and I'll wish him the best, but age has caught up with him hard. It's time to turn the page on him and Cam IMO. Move on and get a new core for a run.

what if brady walks... beli signs olsen and trades for cam?

I'm really interested in watching Herbert film between now and the draft.

you think he's a legit panthers target?

i feel like there's a lot of other value at #7 - guaranteed one of Thomas, Okudah, Derrick Brown, Simmons, Jeudy, Wills

I think he'll be gone by 7

Yeah. The Bengals, Dolphins, and Chargers are definitely drafting a QB. The Skins might too.

Trading up would be a mistake when you can get the 4th best non-QB in the draft.

you think he's a legit panthers target?

i feel like there's a lot of other value at #7 - guaranteed one of Thomas, Okudah, Derrick Brown, Simmons, Jeudy, Wills

I wouldn't take Herbert. He was too inconsistent in college with a pretty good team. Panthers have a LOT of needs.

I really can’t imagine Olsen going anywhere else to play - even the Patriots. His son TJ is in the hospital a lot and has emergencies from time to time due to his heart condition. The medical team that takes care of TJ is in Charlotte and so there’s just no way Olsen would ever move his family from Charlotte. And I just cant see Greg living elsewhere/commuting from whatever team he could sign with. Even for one season. I just don’t see it. He could make the tv gig work though I think.

I really can’t imagine Olsen going anywhere else to play - even the Patriots. His son TJ is in the hospital a lot and has emergencies from time to time due to his heart condition. The medical team that takes care of TJ is in Charlotte and so there’s just no way Olsen would ever move his family from Charlotte. And I just cant see Greg living elsewhere/commuting from whatever team he could sign with. Even for one season. I just don’t see it. He could make the tv gig work though I think.

agree on this from what i've heard

although i'd say that the pats are the only team i could see; greg has always been intrigued by belichick

agree on this from what i've heard

although i'd say that the pats are the only team i could see; greg has always been intrigued by belichick

Not sure how Olsen goes to the Pats if Brady moves on.

I like DJ Moore just fine, but Deebo Samuel appears to be better than any WR the Panthers have drafted since Steve Smith.

What defense are we going to use?

Olsen meeting with the Bills and the Skins. I get wanting to play for someone familiar, but the Skins? Yeesh. Guess he does want to be part of a rebuild after all.

Nah. He’s just jacking up his asking price for the networks.

Brady needs targets and Olsen wants a SB run. Belichick loves him. Nothing else on the field makes as much sense - esp Redskins.

The 2020 Panthers thread was started in August 2017. Maybe we should start a new one for the big rebuild. Just saying.

The 2020 Panthers thread was started in August 2017. Maybe we should start a new one for the big rebuild. Just saying.

+1, saw y'all already took care of starting that one, so I'll go ahead and lock this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back