• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has Jameis lasted this long in the league? I know our D is good but damn.

I love the defense posing in the end zone after a turnover.

Good win. 37 points despite the Bucs locking down CMC and misses by Slye. The last time I looked at the stats, he had 12 carries for 32 yards. He finished with 22 carries for 31 yards. Allen wasn’t flashy but got the ball to playmakers. Great way to go into the bye week.

Credit to the staff for getting this turned around. 4 straight even with injury issues. We could very realistically be .5 games out of the 1 seed in the NFC after today (not taking into account tiebreakers)

Credit to the staff for getting this turned around. 4 straight even with injury issues. We could very realistically be .5 games out of the 1 seed in the NFC after today (not taking into account tiebreakers)

Nvm. I forgot there was a secret pact that makes coaches go full blown retard while playing the Saints

Are the Falcons the second worst team in the league?

I thought they couldn’t be that much worse than the Cards.

Are the Falcons the second worst team in the league?

Their defense, especially DB's, are pretty dreadful. More of a bad scheme, or players don't fully understand the scheme sort of thing. Their off season coaching changes have not worked out well at all.

Last edited:

My b. 0-3 in those games after posting this

All good. We would be tied with the Vikings for the last playoff slot if the season ended right now.

Bye seems to be coming at a good time. We should be able to get relatively healthy and be ready to go against the 49ers. Also think two weeks helps when traveling out West. 49ers are legit though, they are going to be our toughest test yet by far. They are due for a stinker so maybe we will get that lucky break but I don't expect us to be able to turn them over like we have been lately. Ray ray needs to go

This is definitely Kyle Allen's team now. after missing his first 4 of 5 passes he goes onto complete 70% of his passes spreading the ball around to everyone with 2 TDs and 0 ints. So efficent and now has a top 5 QBR rating in NFL. He has won 4 in a row whereas Cam had lost 8 in a row.

Kyle is on a $500+k salary vs. Cam's $20+mm salary and Cam is too much of a risk to spend $ on as he has to run to be good and that as we have seen can quickly sideline him. Not to mention uncertainty if he can ever be the same Cam with 2 shoulder injuries and now ongoing foot issues.

Cam can just take the whole season to rest his foot now and possibly trade him in offseason for some team in desperate need of a QB who will bet on a healthy Cam can return and Panthers can have a lot of extra $ to spend to build around Kyle. Got to love getting that sleeper QB that is turning into a super star before our eyes.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back