• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is going to be interesting to see when Cam does come back. CBS Sports had a story saying it thought it would be at least another week after the bye before he returns, and playing at home against Tennessee certainly seems preferable to get back into the groove than coming back against the suddenly dominant 49ers in San Fran. Then after that we kinda bounce back and forth between really tough games and games we should win: @ Green Bay, vs. Atlanta, @ New Orleans, vs. Washington. If it's just his foot then I assume we see him back this season, but if his shoulder still isn't right (and it didn't seem like it was the first two games), then I do wonder if he'll try to come back at all and potentially face criticism if we lose some games against tougher competition than the last four weeks.

One issue is if we're interested in trading Cam, we need to show he can play. But I can't see doing that in the regular season.

If Allen keeps playing at this level and we actually make the playoffs, the best scenario would be to not Cam to an extension, sign Allen to a decent contract, and let them battle for the job in camp and in preseason games.

is dennis daley good?

Guess so. He’s a StArTeR. All these years of not drafting LTs and we have 2 or 3 on the roster.

Cam returning to practice next week.

Guess so. He’s a StArTeR. All these years of not drafting LTs and we have 2 or 3 on the roster.

Cam returning to practice next week.

Ha well played. He does seem to be extremely serviceable. And this draft looks really damn good after 6 weeks ;)

His replacement will likely be Brandon Zylstra who we signed at the last minute like Ray Ray. We will certainly get another WR because there are only four with Hogan on IR.

Whats the rules on Dortch again? If we sign him from the Jets, we can't cut him all year?

Definitely biased but I see Dortch being a good fit. We can train him in the jarius wright type role while he returns punts.

ray ray was awful

still not sure how he got a roster spot at the last minute

Ray Ray's fumbling was awful, and waiving him was the right call. He did show the ability to be an explosive returner, so I understand why he was signed.

Still can't figure out how Godwin got cut in favor of Ray Ray. They must have caught him jerking off in the locker room or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back