• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official John Collins ROY Watch thread

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
This thread is about how awesome John Collins is
57a0706e78729a2ab07295db67977e81.jpg

Just took him way too high in a fantasy draft where I already have too many PFs. Cannot wait to watch him play.

Wait, so the #1 pick in the draft's shoulder is so messed up he can't shoot free throws anymore and the #2 pick is already hurt?

Lonzo is semi-hurt rather than being injured. He could have played last night.

Apparently, the Sixers put Fultz through a lot of tests before the trade and were satisfied.

Wait, so the #1 pick in the draft's shoulder is so messed up he can't shoot free throws anymore and the #2 pick is already hurt?

I don't buy that Fultz is hurt. Seems like his coach is covering the fact that he tried the asinine idea of fixing his shot six weeks before the start of the season.

Fultz is playing tonight, but not starting.

The John Collins ROY victory tour officially kicks off tonight in Dallas, TX.

First victim? Dennis Smith Jr.

Plenty of room on the bandwagon. Hop on board, fuckers!

The John Collins ROY victory tour officially kicks off tonight in Dallas, TX.

First victim? Dennis Smith Jr.

Plenty of room on the bandwagon. Hop on board, fuckers!

I'm hunkered down on the wagon. Let's do it JC!

Is Fultz actually good?

I am not at all sure he's going to be a star. But because of Simmons likely reverting to being a SF rather than a PG, the Sixers had to take a guard. If they stayed at #3, there was no SG worth taking there. It was either move up for Fultz or move down and take Monk.

People tried to compare Fultz to James Harden. I never bought it. Harden was built much bigger than Fultz which is a big part of his game.

As the draft got closer, I went from thinking the idea of trading w/Sac for #5 and #10 made more sense. They could have gotten a pure PG in case the Simmons experiment didn't work and Monk.

I am not at all sure he's going to be a star. But because of Simmons likely reverting to being a SF rather than a PG, the Sixers had to take a guard. If they stayed at #3, there was no SG worth taking there. It was either move up for Fultz or move down and take Monk.

People tried to compare Fultz to James Harden. I never bought it. Harden was built much bigger than Fultz which is a big part of his game.

As the draft got closer, I went from thinking the idea of trading w/Sac for #5 and #10 made more sense. They could have gotten a pure PG in case the Simmons experiment didn't work and Monk.
So then you could have taken Ball, Fox, DSJ.... Lots of PGs

Back