Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 934

Thread: Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

  1. #201
    Townie you know that's a bad analogy

  2. #202
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,133
    Isn’t the idea that an addiction inherently destructive, otherwise it’s just a hobby.

  3. #203
    i'm on the verge of retiring at age 32

  4. #204
    Bitcoin 17,000.00

  5. #205
    No way this can keep up. It's fucking insane. I was thinking about tinkering with Bitconnect with the BTC I bought a couple weeks ago, but I'm just holding it instead. It's like a 2nd xmas bonus.

  6. #206
    I just sold mine at 17,000.00, I'll hop back in after this impending correction*


    *guaranteed 20,000.00 by noon today

  7. #207
    There is just no logic in this at all.

  8. #208
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabs Turds Bare View Post
    There is just no logic in this at all.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabs Turds Bare View Post
    There is just no logic in this at all.
    Welcome to earth

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Bitcoin 17,000.00
    This is fucking nuts.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    I just sold mine at 17,000.00, I'll hop back in after this impending correction*


    *guaranteed 20,000.00 by noon today
    Over half way there...

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by vtwhat etc View Post
    Why the fuck do you continue to use price per ('insert ICO name here') in altcoins as a singular measure of value? Do you believe their price makes them a good deal relative to their competition in crypto?

    There are smart people in this space, but there are also plenty of morons developing gambling addictions. You sure seem to be in the latter category.
    Yes, because if you can get a few thousand coins for a few bucks and the market frenzy drives it up to even just a few bucks per coin, then you win. The underlying technology is irrelevant in these scenarios, you are just riding the wave. It is like electronic baseball cards. The likely hood of Lumen and Etherium blowing up are an equal crapshoot, but at this point in time there is much more economic upside and much less downside in Lumen.

  13. #213
    Down $3,000 in 30 minutes. This is madness.

  14. #214
    good do another 4k and I'll play

  15. #215
    Didn't State play in the Bitcoin Bowl a few years ago? I wonder if the players got a bunch of coins as part of their swag.

  16. #216
    Sounds like the drop today was because Coinbase crashed.

  17. #217
    Historically Competitive
    vtwhat etc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    4,676
    Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Yes, because if you can get a few thousand coins for a few bucks and the market frenzy drives it up to even just a few bucks per coin, then you win. The underlying technology is irrelevant in these scenarios, you are just riding the wave. It is like electronic baseball cards. The likely hood of Lumen and Etherium blowing up are an equal crapshoot, but at this point in time there is much more economic upside and much less downside in Lumen.

    there are 18,000,000,000 Lumen.

    there are less than 100,000,000 ETH.

    you don't seem to grasp the concept of circulating supply, whatsoever.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Sounds like the drop today was because Coinbase crashed.
    That's what happened last time too

  19. #219
    Historically Competitive
    vtwhat etc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    4,676
    Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Didn't State play in the Bitcoin Bowl a few years ago? I wonder if the players got a bunch of coins as part of their swag.
    The DogeCoin race now effectively cost around ~$550,000 to sponsor.

    that sponsorship was actually covered in DOGE; which obviously the team immediately cashed, but still. to the moon!


  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by vtwhat etc View Post
    there are 18,000,000,000 Lumen.

    there are less than 100,000,000 ETH.

    you don't seem to grasp the concept of circulating supply, whatsoever.
    You are assuming that any of these valuation are rationally based, which they clearly aren't. The macro impact is irrelevant, I'm looking to diversify the potential for biggest bang for the buck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •