Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    I bought some on Binance and made a quick flip. Staying away otherwise. Coinbase is shady AF
    Can you purchase with USD on Binance or do you have to purchase BTC first somewhere like Coinbase and transfer over? Very new to this.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Can you purchase with USD on Binance or do you have to purchase BTC first somewhere like Coinbase and transfer over? Very new to this.
    You can not add USD directly to Binance. I purchased a large amount of ETH on Coinbase then send that over. You can them use the ETH market on Binance

I want IN on the insider trading

I like money

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    I like money
    Sia doing well the past 48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Sia doing well the past 48 hours

Made more selling and rebuying BCC last night than I have with any other coin so far. I don't have much in sia right now but I do have some asics preordered.

Are the implications of this new tax bill going to eff up what you guys are doing?

Iíve turned in some nice profits from REQ, ARK, and obviously IOTA

I got in Tronix at .009 a few weeks back. Itís currently at .06 and was up to .07 earlier in the night. Ripple also booming as well, people loading up with hopes of a coinbase release soon? Great day for my alts portfolio

#ClawsIn #ManUp
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousDeac View Post
    The speculation and investment is not in a technology but the recent partnerships theyíve signed with big name companies.

But without knowing too much, I have little reason to believe those partnerships are as valuable as the speculation in the currency signifies. I choose not to invest in publicity but that might be a short term fault for evaluating crypto.

Another article that speaks to the technical components of IOTA.

https://t.co/tSRkF9bb2S

As I said earlier, my issue with IOTA is its long term potential. Theyíre pushing for press over product and I havenít seen a single positive review of the technology from a person or organization I trust.

But as I mentioned, in the short term, IOTA could still definitely go up. But just not something that fits my investment thesis.

Facebook partnering with Litecoin rumors all over the interwebs

#ClawsIn #ManUp
    Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    Facebook partnering with Litecoin rumors all over the interwebs
    Seems like noise as LTC hasn't increased at all in past couple hours.

That said...I moved a little money into it just in case. No real downside since market hasn't reacted to the rumors. Assuming nothing happens, can move it back out for only the cost of fees.

That said...I moved a little money into it just in case. No real downside since market hasn't reacted to the rumors. Assuming nothing happens, can move it back out for only the cost of fees.
    Yeah I'm not sure I buy it. I got into LTC at $30 and I've got stop loss orders in but I've got alerts set for it it starts to blow up

Then again, the Litecoin owner ditching all his coins could have triggered a moderate sell-off (and it was predicted to by many) and that doesn't seem to have happened, so maybe it's breaking even on both events...

Same, I put a good amount in last night. Just looking for a quick hit and quit if it happens

#ClawsIn #ManUp
    Bitcoin crashing? Under $15k.

Time to buy more

Broderick Hicks
    Money flowing to alts right now. BTC sucked most of them dry the last few months so its their turn now.

#ClawsIn #ManUp
    Not sure thatís true. Here are the major ones on Poloniex relative to USD.