Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

Quote Originally Posted by DEACisGO View Post
    So Iím messing around with binance. Does it matter what coins I use to buy in?I have some bitcoins, ethereum, and lite coins. Is there a better bang for buck or is it all arbitraged out?
    Once itís on Binance, not much difference. But ETH transfers from CB to Binance are much quicker and cheaper compared to BTC.

Quote Originally Posted by lbE08 View Post
    If I have $500 (nominal, I know) to throw at this just for funsies, what should I do with that?
    Iíd start with Eth. Can exchange it for a lot of the smaller more risky alts on binance much faster and with way cheaper fees than with BTC. And more mainstream than LTC and can exchange without having to g through an additional conduit like switching ltc to BTC or eth. Just a really good platform in general.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    My preferred site is Binance. I have some of the last three that I used Binance for but am unsure if they have XVG.
    Agree. And Binance does have XVG also.

So it seems like coinbase to buy eth...transfer eth to binance...buy alt coins...transfer to hardware safe like a ledger...profittt????

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by discdude View Post
    So it seems like coinbase to buy eth...transfer eth to binance...buy alt coins...transfer to hardware safe like a ledger...profittt????
    Yup. I did coinbase -> kraken

Quote Originally Posted by discdude View Post
    Yes. Though I currently have all my coins in Binance. I know itís not recommended but I havenít gone out of my way to find a wallet that works for most of my coins yet. Might do that at the start of the new year. Just make sure you turn on the two factor auth security feature on both Coinbase and Binance

How long do transactions into Coinbase take to confirm? Iíve been waiting for almost five days but still my deposit shows pending.

Quote Originally Posted by lazydeac View Post
    How long do transactions into Coinbase take to confirm? Iíve been waiting for almost five days but still my deposit shows pending.
    It should tell you the date itíll hit your account. Iím assuming you bought with bank transfer? Usually 7-8 days

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Yes. Though I currently have all my coins in Binance. I know itís not recommended but I havenít gone out of my way to find a wallet that works for most of my coins yet. Might do that at the start of the new year. Just make sure you turn on the two factor auth security feature on both Coinbase and Binance
    Yeah ledger only seems to work with btc not alt coin. Let me know if you find one that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Yeah I keep my alts on binance too

I bought a trezor a week ago to store the mainstream coins. It's very user friendly and simple to set up. Retails for $60-70 on amazon

Quote Originally Posted by DieselDeac View Post
    I bought a trezor a week ago to store the mainstream coins. It's very user friendly and simple to set up. Retails for $60-70 on amazon
    Not anymore lulz

Wow, you're right. I should have invested in trezors instead of crypto.

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    So what's wrong with this #analysis?

http://ritholtz.com/2017/12/winklevii-top/
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Ripple up over $2 today

#ClawsIn #ManUp
    I don't know when but eventually people are going to realize XRP is not a good crypto to invest in/hodl.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ksamani.../#1e88b9a514e6

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousDeac View Post
    I don't know when but eventually people are going to realize XRP is not a good crypto to invest in/hodl.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ksamani.../#1e88b9a514e6
    I'm just hodling until the inevitable coinbase spike and then getting out.

Wishing I'd put more into REQ

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    Wishing I'd put more into REQ
    Same. Enjoying watching it take off.