• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

XLM going crazy the last few days. Think it’s as good a bet as any for a long hold. Between XLM, ETH, XRP, and TRX it’s been a really nice week.

I just sold my 65,000 TRX :noidea:

I bought it at .009 humblebrag

I just sold my 65,000 TRX :noidea:

I bought it at .009 humblebrag

Solid. I've got about 1500 XRP that I got in at from .75 up to 1.15.

Over the last few weeks I picked up some TRX, POE, ADA, REQ and SNT and all are doing pretty well.

I'm sure Bitconnect will take that real seriously.

They put a warning up today that people in the state of Texas can no longer create new loans. Everyone can still withdraw their profits and should still receive their capital back at the end of loan term, as long as BitConnect survives.

Definitely won't be putting any more in, or reinvesting any profits at this point.

They are making everyone set their state to log in, and the dumbass Euros running the ponzi put alphanumeric acceptance only in their field form despite putting North Carolina as two words in their drop down selection, so picking NC won't go through. I picked Nevada as I figured it is the one-word state that will take the longest to do anything about it.

It is like states wanting to go after Draft Kings, they just want to open the door to try to tax the transactions.

Back