• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

NonnyCoin making some changes as well

3hb6cxm2ac901.png

why do you say that?

BTC hasn't broke out in a while with a steady decline over the past few weeks. Money in alts go to BTC when it starts running. Alt market has slowed down over the last week, BTC volume is picking up. Seems like it could happen anytime

We'll see. North Carolina issued them a cease & desist a few days ago too. Luckily per Bitconnect I live in Nevada! But yeah the inaccessibility the last day or so is not good. On to Regal and Davor.

Are y’all actually making money on that?

I’m just curious, I won’t be moving any money over no matter your answer

Are y’all actually making money on that?

I’m just curious, I won’t be moving any money over no matter your answer

On Bitconnect? Yeah, I make $1,000 every 3-4 days at this point. Am scheduled to get a $10k capital release on the 23rd, so we'll see (a) if it comes back up so I can get it back, and (b) if so, whether i reinvest or move it elsewhere. Hextra was down for 9 days a few weeks ago and came back, so we'll see how this one goes.

Sold all my REQ and bought VEN a couple days ago, things are looking up. I love pretend money on the internet.

I sold all my XRP and Tron last week to dump into Ven, feels good. Sold yesterday at 6.47 (think I got in at 5.05?) and got back in at 6.17. I can live with that.

Good call on Tron, Nonny.

I did lose about 12k hopping back in Tron from .17 to .11 on the way down but live and learn. I rode it up xxxx% and couldn't quit it that easily

I sold all my XRP and Tron last week to dump into Ven, feels good. Sold yesterday at 6.47 (think I got in at 5.05?) and got back in at 6.17. I can live with that.

Good call on Tron, Nonny.

Sorry it didn't work out better.

If only it were as easy to find winners as it is losers.

Back