• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

Bitconnect just shut down. Paying back all initial investments in BCC,which of course the exchange for is gone so its a total loss.

Have lost nearly all of my highest ROI in the past few days. Down to just about ~$20 on profits right now.

Bitconnect just shut down. Paying back all initial investments in BCC,which of course the exchange for is gone so its a total loss.

lol

Have lost nearly all of my highest ROI in the past few days. Down to just about ~$20 on profits right now.

I've lost 7k since I fell asleep last night so that's fun

I mean there will never be a better time to buy in than right now. Of course unless this happens again tomorrow.

I moved like 75% of everything I had into ETH right before it spiked up again 2 weeks ago and have just held it there. Still not been a great last 3-4 days but could have been WAAYYYYY worse.

Buddy put in $30k and was up to $60k, sold out at $33k today. RIP

Mind saying how you ended in totality with Bitconnect? Normally wouldn't ask but you've willingly shared gains previously.

You were definitely one of the early ones in.

I personally got burned for about a 3k loss. Enough to be pissed about, but not as much as other losses the market drop cost me.

Pretty fascinating to watch this unfold the last few days. Sad to see so many people who believed all the bullshit peddled by scammers who promoted BitConnect with their daily youtube vids. And now these same people actually believe there is some legal recourse to this.

Mind saying how you ended in totality with Bitconnect? Normally wouldn't ask but you've willingly shared gains previously.

You were definitely one of the early ones in.

Not early enough, unfortunately. Cashed out about $10k on an original $10k investment, so doubled in about 4 months, so pretty strong from a "normal" investment standpoint, but not compared to others who got in earlier. The annoying thing is that I had that initial $10k release coming on the 22nd, plus about another $5k in accumulated profit, that I was going to take out. So after it operating for well over a year, I really just needed it to last another week and I would have been golden. But under their valuation I'll get roughly $40,000 of Bitconnectcoin, which will actually be worth about $.04. As always, fuck Roy Cooper.

My inlaws put in like $20k within the last two months. Poof. But everyone knew the risk going in that any day could be the last day, so I don't see how anyone can be super upset or feel that they were duped. I mean yeah, nobody is happy to lose it, but everyone was just trying to time the game. No risk no reward.

I will add that my scumbag neighbors actually quit their day jobs a month or two ago to ride the Bitconnect train. They had about $300k of accumulated principal/profits that went out the window, that stings. They had been trying to get flat across Bitconnect, Davor, Regalcoin, and maybe one or two more lately, so I'm not sure how much of their entire crypto portfolio was in Bitconnect. But again they can't complain, they knew the deal. I haven't looked to see if those platforms are still running or are domino folding.

Is down 35% in a day the right time to buy in?

PV8PMWq.jpg

I will add that my scumbag neighbors actually quit their day jobs a month or two ago to ride the Bitconnect train. They had about $300k of accumulated principal/profits that went out the window, that stings. They had been trying to get flat across Bitconnect, Davor, Regalcoin, and maybe one or two more lately, so I'm not sure how much of their entire crypto portfolio was in Bitconnect. But again they can't complain, they knew the deal. I haven't looked to see if those platforms are still running or are domino folding.

I’m sure NO ONE saw that coming.

Eh, it sounds like they made a ton of money so they're not that dumb

Back