• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

What is going to happen with XRP? I bought it at 16 cents a share. I know they moved trading over seas. Should I keep it? Note: I only have $1000 dollars into it, but that was mainly for fun. What's the potential long term in everyone's eyes?

What is going to happen with XRP? I bought it at 16 cents a share. I know they moved trading over seas. Should I keep it? Note: I only have $1000 dollars into it, but that was mainly for fun. What's the potential long term in everyone's eyes?

If for no other reason than your money is risked off better elsewhere I'd exchange it for something else. And you better move quickly. It is getting delisted from a lot of exchanges - coinbase is tomorrow. You've doubled your money.

So I just caught up with one of my closer friends. Apparently we talked a month or two ago but I was drunk so forgot. I was concerned because he used to be the CFO of the vegas monorail so I was like does this dude have a job anymore? But he joined some crypto company as CFO in Oct, he took them public in the past few months, and since then its market cap went up 10x and is now in the billions. And it's like a 3 person company. And he's been there 3 months.

Last edited:
what highlight is it? 20k seems like a high end highlight from very brief research

do you get any residuals related to people watching the highlight on the NBA website or YouTube?

Can you buy the Randolph Childress Crossover ?

only nba teams and most highlights are from either last season or this season

what highlight is it? 20k seems like a high end highlight from very brief research

do you get any residuals related to people watching the highlight on the NBA website or YouTube?

unsure who he picked up but lebron, zion, ja morant, luka all are heavy hitters

no residuals or anything, that all still goes to nba/teams.

this is more like a digital trading card play without having to get the cards graded for maximum value. also, exchange is instant between seller and buyer and there's a cap on how many are "minted"

There has already been a million dollar transaction.

Should be branded the REAL SHEEP of AMA. Results or answers to questions not guaranteed.

Brews answered most the questions so far.

It was # 48/49 Cosmic Jokic. For a variety of different reasons, I think it was a strong value that will be worth $50k+ by end of season.

Back