• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

BTC was remarkably flat the past week. Does that mean whales are slowly liquidating?

This bitcoin shit is p cool. Shoulda invested in it earlier!

Hey Nonny, should I try to sell a moment that is part of one of the current challenges? Surely that is driving the price up short term, right? Folks buying to complete the challenge?

I have a Julius Randle Cool Cat moment that is currently lowest price of 375.00. The lowest on Thursday night was 140.00.

Challenge ends in 8 hours.

Hey Nonny, should I try to sell a moment that is part of one of the current challenges? Surely that is driving the price up short term, right? Folks buying to complete the challenge?

I have a Julius Randle Cool Cat moment that is currently lowest price of 375.00. The lowest on Thursday night was 140.00.

Whoops, 8 days*

Not hours. I'll definitely hold through the week in that case.

I'm up over 500% of $OMI in the past week and I think it has potential to go much much higher. Here is a great thread on the current state of the coin and where it could go:

Welcome to Top Shot

I think the all-star reserves will be announced soon and Randle will probably be one of them. Sell then, but before the challenge is over.

Last edited:
Last 24 hours on Top Shot:

NBA Top Shot $21,308,071.00 34.66% (change) 22,819 (buyers) 108,272 (transactions)

So far, the best player that has tweeted about Top Shot is CJ McCollum.

Welcome to Top Shot

I think the all-star reserves will be announced soon and Randle will probably be one of them. Sell then, but before the challenge is over.

Yeah, my crypto world came full circle when I checked Twitter this morning and my brother was tweeting at a guy that was talking shit to nonny about Top Shot

I'm up over 500% of $OMI in the past week and I think it has potential to go much much higher. Here is a great thread on the current state of the coin and where it could go:

How do I buy this?

General rule of thumb with challenges. At the end of the challenge, you should have either zero or all the moments in it.

If you’re not going to complete it, definitely sell it at some point during the challenge.

General rule of thumb with challenges. At the end of the challenge, you should have either zero or all the moments in it.

If you’re not going to complete it, definitely sell it at some point during the challenge.

10/4, thanks for the tip

Can one of you nerds explain what the Fungible this means?

BUMP

Up 125% in the past 24 hours

Back