• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

I'm up over 500% of $OMI in the past week and I think it has potential to go much much higher. Here is a great thread on the current state of the coin and where it could go:

BUMP

Up 125% in the past 24 hours

Final call to get in under .01. Just chewed through walls at .0078 and .0079 to hit ATH. .0082 now.

Nothing makes me feel like an old like cryptocurrencies. I haven't put in a lot of effort to understand it, but I also haven't made any headway. But I did put about $200 into bitcoin a year or so ago in Coinbase and it is now around $2000. Doesn't look like I can move it into OMI, for instance, on Coinbase, for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Nothing makes me feel like an old like cryptocurrencies. I haven't put in a lot of effort to understand it, but I also haven't made any headway. But I did put about $200 into bitcoin a year or so ago in Coinbase and it is now around $2000. Doesn't look like I can move it into OMI, for instance, on Coinbase, for whatever reason.

Yeah, steep learning curve of understand which coins are on which exchanges. OMI only available in the US on Bitforex

I've spent a little time the past few days trying to figure out how to get money from my bank account to $OMI but thus far I'm missing something.

I've spent a little time the past few days trying to figure out how to get money from my bank account to $OMI but thus far I'm missing something.

Bank account -> US based exchange (Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Binance.US) -> Buy USDT (You may have to buy BTC or ETH to get to USDT) -> Send to Bitforex -> Buy OMI with the USDT -> Send to external wallet (Trust wallet on iPhone)

So yeah, it's not easy. That's also why the coin price is low, because it's not on a major exchange yet.

Bank account -> US based exchange (Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Binance.US) -> Buy USDT (You may have to buy BTC or ETH to get to USDT) -> Send to Bitforex -> Buy OMI with the USDT -> Send to external wallet (Trust wallet on iPhone)

So yeah, it's not easy. That's also why the coin price is low, because it's not on a major exchange yet.

Not to mention that bitforex's site is fucking garbage.

Are they going to do the NFL version of Top Shot?

Only speculation at this point, but I think it'll be more like action figures in AR compared to "cards" for TopShot.

So you'll be able to go out in your back yard and take a picture with your kid beside Tom Brady or take a video of Pat Mahomes throwing your kid a pass for a touchdown.

Any thoughts on what the top is for OMI?

Great question. It's current the #50 ranked Cryto coin based on Market Cap, which is 2.17 billion

As far as just NFTs go, it would be right on the line on #3/#4.

$Theta has a marketcap of 8.75 billion, and in my opinion, $OMI has a much better product and pathway to a larger market.

I think 10b marketcap is absolutely in play by the end of the year. That assume the App continues to grow, and they land some spicy licenses.

Official NFL announcement will be huge.

Your moon shot is if they land Pokemon license. Khan, $OMI's head of licensing, is the man that brought Pokemon to the US in the 90s. The connection is there for it to happen...

The app is still in Beta, desktop site coming soon. 60,000+ users currently. The whole store is almost sold out. For every purchase in the app, tokens burn and the circulating supply gets smaller. Sooooo many of their licenses have yet to be announced.

There a ton to love here, and so much potential.

Also needs to be said, the crypto market could collapse again like 2017 and none of this will matter.

Also needs to be said, the crypto market could collapse again like 2017 and none of this will matter.

True, which is why I only put about 10% of my portfolio in Crypto right now. But I am wondering if it will be a good hedge against the inevitable inflation that's coming.

I will say this feels much different from 2017, but the thought always has to remain in the back of your mind.

I'm also in pretty heavy on $ORN. I got in around the $15.00 mark and have been adding more ever since. I think under $30.00 is still a great entry point.

IF these guys pull off what they say they're going to do, this is a easyyyyyyy 10x coin. It has potential to be 30x based on marketcap.

They are releasing their platform on 3/31 and it could very disrupt the entire crypto buying process in the best possible way. Basically, they are trying to be the middle man (central exchange) for the entire crypto world. Extremely low fees, fast transactions, you won't need to have accounts on all these different platforms.

Probably even moreso that $OMI right now, this is my #1 buy as of today.

You can buy with USDT on KuCoin. I've been wrong before, but this is 100% the lottery ticket i'd play right now if looking.

As always, do your own research. But if you like what you see, get in ASAP. They launch on 3/31

I'm also in pretty heavy on $ORN. I got in around the $15.00 mark and have been adding more ever since. I think under $30.00 is still a great entry point.

IF these guys pull off what they say they're going to do, this is a easyyyyyyy 10x coin. It has potential to be 30x based on marketcap.

They are releasing their platform on 3/31 and it could very disrupt the entire crypto buying process in the best possible way. Basically, they are trying to be the middle man (central exchange) for the entire crypto world. Extremely low fees, fast transactions, you won't need to have accounts on all these different platforms.

Probably even moreso that $OMI right now, this is my #1 buy as of today.

You can buy with USDT on KuCoin. I've been wrong before, but this is 100% the lottery ticket i'd play right now if looking.

I got in ORN way back in the summer at about $3.50. I got out at about 5x. That was a mistake. Imagine feeling shitty about putting a 5x on an investment in a matter of months because you missed 10x.

Check out MUSE on the NFT side of things. Massive idea, especially as NFTs move to everyday type assets. Super early.

Also check out CRU. Crappy tokenomics but the idea of being a "Filecoin" on the DOT network (interoperatability) is a massive idea. In on that one at about $4.35. I've taken out a 2x at $80 and am letting the rest ride.

Finally, GRT is an incredible long term play IMO. An index for blockchain data and it is already being used by some massive projects (like UNI).

This month is going to be absolutely insane for crypto. ETH and DOT both sitting on ATH right now. And both look poised to run right now. The spill on is going to be big.

Back