• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

True, which is why I only put about 10% of my portfolio in Crypto right now. But I am wondering if it will be a good hedge against the inevitable inflation that's coming.

Everyone is worried about the same thing in terms of a 2017 repeat. Of course this level of present mania is not sustainable and if the broader market implodes everything will get hit. But there is a bigger picture. So take profits as you go and keep in mind there is a wall of money coming at this space. There is going to be a BTC ETF in the United States, likely this year. Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Paul Tudor Jones, Ray Dalio, Elon Musk, BoNY Mellon, MassMutual. That is mind blowing. And you have a chance to FRONT RUN IT. You are so insanely early.

Bank account -> US based exchange (Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Binance.US) -> Buy USDT (You may have to buy BTC or ETH to get to USDT) -> Send to Bitforex -> Buy OMI with the USDT -> Send to external wallet (Trust wallet on iPhone)

So yeah, it's not easy. That's also why the coin price is low, because it's not on a major exchange yet.

Is OMI on KuCoin yet?

Hope you nerds got your SIA. Thanks JTP!

This month is going to be absolutely insane for crypto. ETH and DOT both sitting on ATH right now. And both look poised to run right now. The spill on is going to be big.
+1
Get in before the regulation hits!

Nice site. I've been using evaluate.market since starting out but this seems a little nicer. I still have most of my collection but the past month or so I really just log in to see how far the overall "value" has fallen. Hoping for an uptick at some point.

Sounds like Enjin might continue its climb in the coming weeks/months. Up almost 3000% in the last year.

Update to the update: do the opposite of the opposite

Update to the update: do the opposite of the opposite

Love it!

CRU with a big move up over the weekend. Still sitting at under 300M market cap. Filecoin for the DOT network (which makes it a Filecoin for more than the DOT network).

A few more lower cap coins I have a punt on:

BOND - BarnBridge. Great concept. Has not mooned. I got in at just under 29. Still under 50. Yield pools with risk tranches. Honestly they may be a bit ahead of themselves in terms of when the market will have enough institutional users to "need" this product. But they are integrated with Compound and AAVE and YFI are on the way. And the staking rewards are nice.

Also just took positions in MUSE, NFY and ZUZ. NFT plays. All are very small cap. NFY has great staking rewards (which can help mitigate losses if the price drifts lower).

What is the difference between Market Cap and Fully Diluted Market Cap?

Great question. It's current the #50 ranked Cryto coin based on Market Cap, which is 2.17 billion

As far as just NFTs go, it would be right on the line on #3/#4.

$Theta has a marketcap of 8.75 billion, and in my opinion, $OMI has a much better product and pathway to a larger market.

I think 10b marketcap is absolutely in play by the end of the year. That assume the App continues to grow, and they land some spicy licenses.

Official NFL announcement will be huge.

Your moon shot is if they land Pokemon license. Khan, $OMI's head of licensing, is the man that brought Pokemon to the US in the 90s. The connection is there for it to happen...

So is it safe to assume this thing is not going anywhere yet?

So is it safe to assume this thing is not going anywhere yet?

Market cap is the number of tokens (on the stock market shares) that are presently circulating and outstanding multiplied by the price per token (share).

Fully diluted market cap references the total number of tokens that might ever be outstanding and circulated multiplied by the price per token.

I'd focus more on market cap in crypto with one caveat. If the project talks about when tokens will be released and is going to flood the market in a relatively quick time frame with more tokens, then you have to take into account fully diluted market cap and ask if the project is over valued.

Consider bitcoin. At present I think there are about 17.5M tokens outstanding. Over the next 120 years the remaining 2.5M tokens will be released. I would not get too concerned about the fully diluted market cap and would focus on the market cap instead.

Does that help?

Rumor of massive $OMI announcement early tomorrow morning

I think it’s Premier League license or Binance listing

Back