• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

Really loving this upturn. Cardano has been my baby and its up almost 200% since I bought in. That plus ETH and others turning positive have me at least back in the green.

Anybody know how high these are expected to go in the near future? I heard a rumor that Cardano could reach $10 by the end of the year

Anyone have any NFTs to go alongside their Crypto portfolio? If so, what projects are you in? For me:

-Aku Dreams by Micah
-Le Anime by TooMuchLag
-Chicken Derby by ???? Idk why I bought these but I got a rare one and people keep offering me 1-2 ETH for it...

"Cousin Greg's sister" just slayed me

At the very least it is funny that these bros are buying really expensive jpegs.

Definitely worth the environmental damage to pay thousands for shit like this

good time to buy with the fed announcing interest rate increases

It's not gonna be a good time to buy until the tether ponzi blows up

Lol that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. In so many ways. Are they laundering money or just morons?

I also love that Christie's valued a book at that price with almost a dozen surviving copies at 50% of the original print run. But I guess dune is cool again. Then the DAO paid 100x the valuation.

I also love that Christie's valued a book at that price with almost a dozen surviving copies at 50% of the original print run. But I guess dune is cool again. Then the DAO paid 100x the valuation.

The book was illustrated by Jean Giraud aka Moebius, a well known French illustrator. A collection of limited edition edition prints might attract the valuation in the thousands.

Back